- Elisabeth Hasselbeck opens up about her health scare- US Weekly
- Mama June prosecuted for not paying child support- TMZ
- Greer Grammer heads to Melissa & Joey- Just Jared Jr
- Perception done at TNT after three seasons- Entertainment Weekly
- What just happened on How to Get Away with Murder last night?- Lainey Gossip
- Kris Humphries speaks out about Kim Kardashian‘s nude photo shoot- TooFab
- Lorde explains her mom tweet about Kim Kardashian- MTV
- Jennifer Lawrence jokes about getting herpes from Mockingjay makeouts- Popsugar
Elisabeth Hasselback News, Pictures, and Videos
The View co-host Elisabeth Hasselback takes the cover of Pregnancy magazine November 2007. She has a 10-page maternity fashion spread and a Q&A, where she has a few choice words for Rosie and being a conservative mother.
On being a conservative mother in 2007: “Being a conservative mother isn’t the challenge. Being a conservative in New York City on television is the challenge. Once I had [first daughter] Grace, I had more reassurance and affirmation as to why I have felt the things that I’ve felt for a long time. I want to make sure that the decisions I’m making and the votes that I’m casting are going to create long-term benefits for Grace and my next child and hopefully more to come after that.”
About being pregnant and arguing with Rosie O’Donnell: “When a woman cries, it’s never seen as a sign of strength and never seen in a positive light. A man cries and he’s sensitive, and a woman cries and she’s weak. So even when you’re debating another woman, the first person to cry pretty much loses.”
Elisabeth is due with her second child on November 11th.