- Watch Mark Wahlberg embarrass his 13-year-old daughter Ella during a live interview – US Weekly
- Here’s what we know about the Brad Pitt child abuse allegations – Gossip Cop
- Here’s what excited Laurie Hernandez about DWTS – Just Jared Jr
- Here’s everything you wanna know about that Mr Robot cliffhanger – Entertainment Weekly
- Did Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling get married? – Lainey Gossip
- Check out the latest version of Mean Tweets – TooFab
- Here’s how to cope with the Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt breakup – MTV
- Halloween movies for those who hate scary films – Popsugar
- Queen Latifah is launching an exclusive floral collection for Ahold USA retail divisions! Floral bouquets and plants will be available, all designed by Queen Latifah featuring her iconic style. “I love flowers, giving them and receiving them, so when Ahold USA presented me with this incredible opportunity, I jumped at the chance to create my own floral line that is beautiful, and easily accessible at popular grocery stores, at affordable prices,” Queen Latifah said in a statement. “I am extremely proud of the innovative designs we’ve created and the quality flowers that I have handpicked exclusively for The Queen Collection.” Look out for the flowers at Stop & Shop, Giant Food of Landover, Giant Food Stores of Carlisle and Martin’s.
Ella Wahlberg News, Pictures, and Videos
“Mission accomplished– happy early birthday Ella!!! Thanks so much @taylorswift,” he captioned the image.
FYI: Mark is wearing Timberland boots.
Mark Wahlberg rocks a tux while attending the Academy Of Motion Picture Arts And Sciences’ 2014 Governors Awards held at The Ray Dolby Ballroom at Hollywood & Highland Center on Saturday night (November 8) in Hollywood.
The Governors Awards is an annual event celebrating awards conferred by the Academy’s Board of Governors – the Irving G. Thalberg Memorial Award, the Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award, and the Honorary Award.
The 43-year-old actor will not be making it to Donnie‘s wedding to Jenny McCarthy because he is in Los Angeles for his daughter Ella‘s 11th birthday party. Her actual birthday is on September 2, but they are celebrating early as he is leaving town for work before then.
“Congratulations guys! Congratulations from all of us. We wish we could be there. It’s Ella‘s birthday today. She’s 11… We love you Donnie. Very happy for you. Sorry we can’t be there, but see you soon,” Mark says in the video.
“Thank you @mark_wahlberg. Thanks to you & @rheadur for the adorable video for me & Jenny! Please wish a Happy B-Day to my god daughter Ella!” Donnie tweeted earlier that day.
Watch the video now on Mark‘s Facebook page!
The 43-year-old actor and each member of his family nominated some of their favorite celebs and some friends and relatives before each dumping the water on their heads. Mark even took his shirt off and went shirtless after due to the icy chill!
A funny moment in the video is when Mark took off his Jordans before dumping the water because he didn’t want to get them wet!
Mark Wahlberg steps out with his family on the red carpet at the premiere of his new movie Transformers: Age of Extinction on Wednesday evening (June 25) at the Ziegfeld Theatre in New York City.
FYI: Rhea is wearing a “R+M” necklace by Emerson Ryder.
20+ pictures inside of Mark Wahlberg and his family at the premiere… More Here! »
Earlier in the day, Busy was spotted taking her daughter Cricket, almost seven months, to meet a friend for lunch at Hugo’s Cafe in West Hollywood.
FYI: Busy is wearing a Parker shirt, James jeans, and an Isabel Marant for H&M jacket and shoes.
20+ pictures inside of Mark Wahlberg and Busy Philipps at the premiere… More Here! »