The new Netflix series Santa Clarita Diet is getting a ton of buzz after premiering earlier this month and we caught up with star Liv Hewson to get to know more about her.
The 21-year-old Australian actress plays the role of Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant‘s daughter in the series about a suburban mom who goes through a dramatic change that turns her into a zombie. All episodes of the first season are streaming now!
Here are some facts about Liv that most people probably don’t know. Check it out:
- 1. Half of my right front tooth is fake.
- 2. I’m a pretty good knitter.
- 3. I taught myself how to read the Korean alphabet while filming Dramaworld in Seoul.
- 4. I secretly think airplane turbulence is fun because it feels like a roller coaster.
- 5. In high school I once gave a speech on Margaret Atwood‘s “The Handmaid’s Tale” that lasted for an hour instead of the expected fifteen minutes because no one stopped me.
Click inside for five more facts about Liv Hewson… More Here! »