- Jon Gosselin‘s lawyers blame Hailey Glassman for robbery
- Miley Cyrus gets her coffee fix
- Lindsay Lohan tries out some short skirts
- Check out the Best of 2009 Celebrity Vacations
- Is Bradley Cooper Eric Dane‘s love interest in Valentine’s Day?
- The 20 Most Anticipated Movies of 2010
- Kim Kardashian gets peed on
- Nick Cannon is dressed for shopping
- Mark Wahlberg likes his lavender
- Mary J Blige didn’t punch her husband
Hailey Glassman News, Pictures, and Videos
- Jon Gosselin: Hailey Glassman has been treated unfairly by the world
- Sarah Jessica Parker is shooting in Morocco
- Zac Efron says goodbye to Vancouver
- Adrianne Curry has quite a muscular back
- Edward Burns takes his son trick-or-treating
- Lindsay Lohan slams her dad on Twitter
- Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jaime Kennedy going strong
- Lady Gaga was a very popular Halloween costume
- Elton John has gotten awfully sick
- Emmy Rossum likes trying new exercises
- Jay-Z and Alicia Keys take the stage
- Paris Hilton picks out a pumpkin
- Lindsay Lohan had a gun pulled on her
- Hailey Glassman says Jon throws “mantrums”
- Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez are really BFFs
- Miley Cyrus really likes to party in the U.S.A.
- Rosie O’Donnell says she could have had Angelina Jolie
- The Jonas Brothers are definitely not breaking up
- Britney Spears releases stills from her music video “3″
- Noah Cyrus is not afraid to dress up for Halloween
- Supermodels strip for climate change
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck is done having children
- Kristen Stewart splits with Robert Pattinson?
- Michael Jackson shows that This Is It
- Katie Price checks out of her hotel
- Josh Duhamel cheated on Fergie with a stripper?
Jon Gosselin and his girlfriend Hailey Glassman share a passionate kiss as they arrive at the Oak Room by horse and carriage on Saturday (October 17) in New York City. The day after, the couple went for a a romantic walk in the rain.
Jon, 32, was recently ordered to return $180,000 he withdrew from a joint bank account he shares with estranged wife Kate Gosselin. The father of eight has until Oct. 26 to return the money or he will face contempt charges. Kate also has until that date to account for past expenses.
Jon & Kate Plus 8 will also wrap up in mid to late November.
10+ pictures inside of horse and carriage couple Jon Gosselin and Hailey Glassman…More Here! »
RadarOnline reports that new additions to the site include the 22-year-old’s official Twitter name and a statement that she does not have a Facebook account.
The site’s message echoes what Jon has already tweeted. “Please disregard any vulgar or rude postings from fake accounts,” he wrote.
“If you’re receiving messages from her name [on Facebook] it is NOT from Hailey.”
“We’ve always been together,” Hailey, 23, tells Radar during their coffee run. “Yeah, we’re happy together.”
Adds Jon, 32, “Yeah, just take everything day by day.”
As for those pesky break-up rumors, Hailey warned, “Don’t believe everything you read.” What a smart cookie, that Hailey!
Check out the video of Jon and Hailey at RadarOnline.com.
On his dating status: “At this point … I’m single – per se. I’m just a regular guy who just wants to have friendship and good times. And I like meeting people.”
On 22-year-old Hailey Glassman: “She’s always a good friend of mine. Her family is so good. They took me in and I lived there for a while. I love them to death. She doesn’t like this [craziness]. She loves me for who I am and not for what I do We are going to chill out for a while and see where it takes us. I’m not looking for anyone.”
On former Star magazine reporter Kate Major: “We are just friends.”
On the Gosselin kids meeting dad’s new girlfriend: “I don’t want to introduce anyone to my kids. We just have to play it by ear. I don’t know what it’s like to be divorced.”
But Lindsay Lohan’s father Michael Lohan showing him around the Hamptons scene: “I’m just a country boy. I’m kind of out of my element. It’s nice out here. Everyone has families, everyone has kids and everyone wants to help. Business is business, but we should put our families first and I think we’ll all be okay.”
Be sure to pick up your “No Kate, I’M dating Jon” t-shirts!!!!!!