- Watch Kendra Wilkinson explode over Hank Baskett‘s affair in a clip from Marriage Bootcamp – Radar
- Snooki is officiating a friend’s wedding – US Weekly
- Bindi Irwin wants to make her dad Steve proud – Huffington Post
- Nick Cannon holds hands with a mystery woman at Disneyland – TMZ
- Tavi Gevinson is dishing on beauty and style – Just Jared Jr
- Read a review of Me and Earl and the Dying Girl – Lainey Gossip
- Which movie dominated the box office on Friday? – The Hollywood Reporter
- Shawn Mendes chats about his eating habits – J-14
Hank Baskett News, Pictures, and Videos
- Kendra Wilkinson and her husband Hank Baskett have just welcomed a new baby girl – Huffington Post
- Here’s some exclusive info about “Dangerous Creatures” – Just Jared Jr
- People are naming babies after Game of Thrones characters – Entertainment Weekly
- Jake Gyllenhaal‘s Nightcrawler is in a bidding war – The Hollywood Reporter
- Barbara Walters gets a big goodbye – DListed
- Amanda Seyfried displays lots of cleavage – Hollywood Tuna
- Parade honoring Conchita Wurst has been blocked in Moscow – Towleroad
The 24-year-old former Girl Next Door shared that she’s lost about 25 pounds since Hank was born, but that she was still nervous to do the cover shoot! “Getting into a bikini in only eight weeks was definitely nerve-racking,” Kendra shared.
As for whether she’ll come back to shoot another Playboy spread, “At first I thought, ‘Of course, I’d love to show my body off again,’” Kendra said, “but I don’t think that would help me grow. I think I need to start a new chapter and move on.”
Bigger cover pic inside…
“OMG he’s just so cute while he sleeps I couldn’t help myself!!!” Kendra wrote. “All I want to do is sit around and look at him all day long.”
The 24-year-old Playboy playmate and her NFL player husband, Hank, 27, welcomed baby Hank on Dec. 11, in Carmel, Ind.
As for how Kendra prepared for coming to the hospital, she shared, “The good thing about being induced is that it’s like planning a trip, just very calm. We ate a huge dinner before we came to the hospital. I ate a whole batch of brownies because I was nervous. No wonder he’s 9 pounds!”
Playboy playmate Kendra Wilkinson and NFL player husband Hank Baskett welcomed son Hank Baskett IV via C-section at 12:37a.m. on Friday (December 11) at Clarian North hospital near Indianapolis, Indiana.
OK! reports Hank IV weighed in at 9 lbs., 5 oz. and 22 inches long.
“Hank’s dad and his grandfather were both named Hank, so it was very important to us to carry on the family tradition,” Kendra has said.
Congrats to the happy couple!!!
Here’s what the 24-year-old former Playboy model had to say about mommyhood…
On how much weight she’s gained: “I have gained 40 pounds. I still have a month-and-a-half to go. I was 110 or 115 and now weigh 150.”
On her cravings: “Even though I don’t usually eat much meat, I’ve been eating a lot of ribs with barbecue sauce and steak. Also, my craving for chocolate came back. I never ate it before because it gave me migraines.”
On what kind of dad Hank will be: “The best role model in the whole world! I am so happy we’re having a boy first because I am excited to see the relationship between little Hank and Hank. I want him to be himself, but also have the same characteristics as Hank.”
On how pregnancy has affected her sex life: “Yes, it’s changed our sex life — for the worse [laughs]. I am a wild girl in bed and I can’t really be that wild anymore because I have limits now. I have 40 extra pounds in my belly, so I get tired easily. But no, of course, it’s still great. I have a great man in bed, he definitely knows how to please me. But, yeah, we’ll be better after when we have more energy!”
For more from Kendra and Hank, check out this week’s issue of In Touch, on newsstands now.