- Harrison Ford had a very close call when landing an airplane last week – TMZ
- You have to meet this 14-year-old pop phenom! – Just Jared Jr
- Nick Cannon is threatening to sue this magazine – Gossip Cop
- Guess what show Demi Moore just joined? – Lainey Gossip
- Bill Maher is taking credit for something big – TooFab
- This epic Game of Thrones tour will give you life – MTV
- These will be the top 10 hair colors for spring – Popsugar
- East of Eli (aka Nathan West) just announced a very special performance on Saturday, March 18th at the Troubadour in Los to support his upcoming LP Lost Transmission. His wife, actress Chyler Leigh will be joining him on stage for two songs! “It’s been a dream of mine and Nathan’s to collaborate at this magnitude from a musical standpoint. I’m honored to sing on ‘Nowhere’ and flattered by the words he wrote about me. Just so grateful to have been a part of something so dear to my heart. What can I say, I kinda like the guy,” she said. You can purchase “Nowhere” on iTunes now!
Harrison Ford News, Pictures, and Videos
- More details have been revealed about Harrison Ford‘s airplane incident – TMZ
- See Camila Cabello‘s hot Billboard shoot - Just Jared Jr
- The View just did something monumental – Gossip Cop
- Constance Wu just landed an amazing new role – Lainey Gossip
- What are the critics saying about Doubt? – TooFab
- Art experts explain Beyonce‘s Grammys performance – MTV
- Here are the most important moments of fashion week – Popsugar
Harrison Ford was reportedly involved in a “potentially serious” airplane incident where he landed his aircraft on the wrong runway at John Wayne Airport in Orange County on Monday (February 13).
The 74-year-old actor ended up landing his plane near a passenger plane with 110 customers on board.
“Air traffic controllers cleared the pilot of a single-engine Aviat Husky to land on Runway 20L at John Wayne Airport Monday afternoon. The pilot correctly read back the clearance. The pilot then landed on a taxiway that runs parallel to the runway, overflying a Boeing 737 that was holding short of the runway. The FAA is investigating this incident,” the FAA said in a statement to Variety.
This is not the first time Harrison has been involved in an airplane incident – he was involved in an accident almost two years ago.
Pictured inside: Harrison with the plane on Monday (February 13) doing a check before taking off in Santa Monica, Calif.More Here! »
“I asked him [at a party] if he would be in my death reel, and if he would sing…It’s just something I want,” she revealed in a 2010 interview with with the hosts of the Rebel Force Radio podcast.
Carrie jokingly added that she’d want him to sing “Melancholy Wookiee.”
She also explained that she got the idea when she watched the In Memoriam tribute for John Hughs, where numerous actors he worked with paid tribute to him.
“So, I figured they’ll bring out, depending on when it happens…There’s a lot of people they can bring out!” Carrie added.
The 74-year-old actor was joined by his wife Calista Flockart as they got off of a private plane and headed to their car with lots of luggage.
The couple was also joined by their 16-year-old son Liam (not pictured) as the family returned from a holiday vacation to Jackson Hole, Wyo.
Harrison released a statement following Carrie‘s death, writing that everyone will miss the “one-of-a-kind…brilliant, original” actress.
10+ pictures inside of Harrison Ford and his family returning to LA…
More Here! »
The Hollywood Reporter just released footage of Carrie‘s life-changing audition, where she can be seen running lines with Harrison.
Last year, Carrie, who didn’t like watching herself on screen, was shown the audition tape during a hilarious Good Morning America interview.
“I’m 19! Why wouldn’t I like watching that? You like it less as you roll along,” she joked.
Watch Carrie‘s Star Wars audition tape below…
“Carrie was one-of-a-kind…brilliant, original. Funny and emotionally fearless,” Harrison said in a statement to Just Jared. “She lived her life, bravely…My thoughts are with her daughter Billie, her mother Debbie, her brother Todd, and her many friends. We will all miss her.”
It was confirmed that Carrie passed away today at age 60 after having a medical emergency on an airplane last week.
Harrison and Carrie made headlines last month when she revealed they had an affair during their Star Wars days.
Read what other Star Wars stars had to say about Carrie‘s tragic death.