Top Stories

Harvey Weinstein Latest News, Photos, and Videos

Heidi Klum Praises 'Brave Women' Amid Harvey Weinstein Sexual Harassment Scandal

Heidi Klum is voicing her opinion on the sexual harassment scandal surrounding disgraced film producer Harvey Weinstein.

“I wish I could say that the horrible stories I read about Harvey Weinstein are a rare occurrence in our society, but that is simply not the case,” the 44-year-old model and TV personality told People mag. “We would be naive to think that this behavior only happens in Hollywood.”

Harvey has served as an executive producer on Heidi‘s hit show Project Runway since 2012. It was announced earlier tonight that Harvey will no longer be working on the show.

“This is one example of the more pervasive problem of the mistreatment of women around the world,” Heidi continued. “I think it would be hard to find a woman – myself included – who have not had an experience where they have felt intimidated or threatened by a man using his power, position or his physical stature.”

It was also announced that Harvey‘s estranged wife Georgina Chapman will return to the judge’s chair for the upcoming season of Project Runway All Stars.

“I truly admire these brave women who are coming forward to share their stories because change cannot come unless there is a dialogue and people are held accountable,” Heidi concludes.

Tippi Hedren Says Weinstein News is 'Nothing New,' Recounts Experience with Hitchcock

Tippi Hedren is one of the most legendary actresses still alive today and she’s speaking out about the Harvey Weinstein scandal.

The 87-year-old actress opened up about how director Alfred Hitchcock sexually abused her in the memoir she released last year.

“I’m watching all the coverage on Weinstein. This is nothing new, nor is it limited to the entertainment industry. I dealt with sexual harassment all the time, during my modeling and film career. Hitchcock wasn’t the first. However, I wasn’t going to take it anymore, so I simply walked away and didn’t look back,” Tippi wrote on her Facebook account.

“Hitch said he would ruin my career and I told him to do what he had to do. It has taken 50 years, but it is about time that women started standing up for themselves as they appear to be doing in the Weinstein case. Good for them!” she added.

Oliver Stone Doesn't Think Harvey Weinstein Should Be Condemned by a 'Vigilante System'

Oliver Stone is not rushing to condemn producer Harvey Weinstein, who is facing many allegations of sexual harassment and assault.

The three-time Oscar-winning filmmaker was asked to comment on the scandal while attending an event at the Busan International Film Festival on Friday (October 13).

“I’m a believer that you wait until this thing gets to trial,” Stone said (via THR). “I believe a man shouldn’t be condemned by a vigilante system. It’s not easy what he’s going through either. He was a rival and I never did business with him. I’ve heard horror stories on everyone in the business. So, I’m not going to comment on that. I’ll wait and see, which is the right thing to do.”

Several prominent women in the entertainment industry, including actresses Angelina Jolie, Gwyneth Paltrow, Rose McGowan, Cara Delevingne, and more have come forward with their experiences with Weinstein.

UPDATE: The following statement was just released on Stone‘s Facebook page.

Claire Forlani Reveals Harvey Weinstein Attempted to Assault Her, Says 'I Escaped Five Times'

Claire Forlani is the latest actress to come forward and bravely share her story about several times Harvey Weinstein attempted to sexual harass her.

The 45-year-old former NCIS actress took to Twitter on Thursday (October 12) to reveal that she “ducked and dived” to get out of meetings with the disgraced film producer.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Claire Forlani

“Nothing happened to me with Harvey — by that I mean, I escaped 5 times,” Claire writes. “I had two Peninsula Hotel meetings in the evening with Harvey and all I remember was I ducked, dived and ultimately got out of there without getting slobbered over, well just a bit. Yes, massage was suggested.”

Claire worked with Harvey when she starred in the 2000 film Boys and Girls, which his production Miramax distributed.

“I remember him telling me all the actresses who had slept with him and what he had done for them,” Claire continues. “I wasn’t drinking the cool aid, I knew Harvey was a master manipulator. He also announced to me at the last dinner I had with him at Dominic’s that his pilot knew to be on standby because he could never get me to sleep with him.”

Claire went on to say that Ronan Farrow had reached out to have her participate in his New Yorker expose on Harvey – where 13 women accused him of sexual harassment – but she says she was advised by “some close men” not to.

“Today I sit here feeling some shame, like I’m not a woman supporting other women. I just read Mira Sorvino’s article in Time and she writes of how scared she was to speak out and participate. I take little solace in that,” Claire says.

Benedict Cumberbatch Is 'Utterly Disgusted' by Harvey Weinstein

Benedict Cumberbatch is speaking out to express that he is “utterly disgusted” by disgraced producer Harvey Weinstein‘s alleged actions.

The 41-year-old Oscar-nominated actor stars in the upcoming movie The Current War, which is being released by The Weinstein Company this year.

“I am utterly disgusted by the continuing revelations of Harvey Weinstein’s horrifying and unforgivable actions,” Benedict said in a statement to Vanity Fair. “We need to collectively stand up and support victims of abuse such as the brave and inspiring women who have spoken out against him and say we hear you and believe you.”

“That way others may be emboldened by our support to come forward and speak,” he added. “But we shouldn’t wait until there are any more stories like this. We, as an industry and as a society at large, need to play our part. There has to be zero tolerance of any such behavior in any walk of life. We owe that to these women’s bravery in coming forward.”

Harvey Weinstein's Rehab Plans Have Been Changed

  • Harvey Weinstein‘s rehab plans have changed – TMZ
  • So many people watched the Riverdale premiere – Just Jared Jr
  • Pink has a big regret – DListed
  • Seth Rogen posted a screenshot of his DM with Donald JrTooFab
  • This Fox news host said some disgusting things about the LGBTQ community – Towleroad
  • Where is Alex From Target today? – J-14

More Here! »

Ryan Gosling Voices Support for Women Speaking Out About Harvey Weinstein

Ryan Gosling has released a statement about Harvey Weinstein after decades worth of allegations have come to light involving sexual assault and harassment.

The 36-year-old Blade Runner 2049 star took to his Twitter account to say, “I want to add my voice of support for the women who have had the courage to speak out against Harvey Weinstein.”

Ryan continued, “Like most people in Hollywood, I have worked with him and I’m deepy disappointed in myself for being so oblivious to these devastating experiences of sexual harassment and abuse. He is emblematic of a systemic problem. Men should stand with women and work together until there is a real accountability and change.”

READ STATEMENTS FROM ACTORS & ACTRESSES SPEAKING OUT ABOUT HARVEY WEINSTEIN: