- Heather Locklear hospitalized for mixing prescription drugs and alcohol – TMZ
- Justin Bieber plays around with some toys – Just Jared Jr
- Why Michelle Williams will win the Oscar – Lainey Gossip
- Is Khloe Kardashian not Robert‘s biological daughter? – The Superficial
- Angelina Jolie admits complete meltdown before working on her latest movie – US Weekly
- Selena Gomez turns her hair blue – MTV
- Check out the candid shots from the Critic’s Choice Awards – Popsugar
- Stacy Keibler glams up for awards season – Trendmill
- Olivia Munn is now officially single – Celebslam
- Also check out news happening on The Frisky!
Heather Locklear News, Pictures, and Videos
The 50-year-old Melrose Place alum and her 52-year-old former co-star announced their engagement in August after dating for four years.
Heather was previously married to Tommy Lee and Richie Sambora, with whom she has a 13-year-old daughter named Ava.
The 49-year-old actress and Jack, 51, who co-starred in Melrose Place, have been dating since early 2007.
Heather was previously married to rockers Tommy Lee and Richie Sambora.
People was the first to report news of the engagement.
Congrats to Heather and Jack!!!
Heather Locklear has signed on to star in the CBS comedy pilot The Assistants.
The 49-year-old actress will play Ali, an insecure actress prone to wild mood swings who has four assistants.
“He’s learning the ropes from his fellow assistants who know how to tip-toe around their neurotic boss and her equally crazy husband,” adds the website.
WILL YOU WATCH Heather Locklear and David Henrie in The Assistants?
- Heather Locklear allegedly ran down a “no parking” sign – TMZ
- Brenda Song really likes Armani Exchange – JustJaredJr
- Britney Spears is a Twitter champ – LaineyGossip
- Jesse James‘ stepmom denies his claims – Superficial
- Sarah Jessica Parker‘s favorite scene in Sex and the City 2 – MTV
- Willie Nelson gets a hair cut – AccessHollywood
- Julia Roberts works with Tom Hanks – Popsugar
- Simon Monjack will be buried near Brittany Murphy – theFABlife
- Katy Perry might look better dressed down – Trendmill
- John Mayer displays his manhood – BuzzFeed
- Robert Pattinson personally thanks his fans – OK
- Ray J rocks a white leather jacket – PCN
- Catherine Zeta-Jones wears a bright flowery dress – Splash
Heather Locklear was charged in a hit and run accident last Saturday (April 17).
The 48-year-old actress reportedly crashed her BMW around 4 a.m. in Westlake Village, California near her home, according to TMZ.
The offense is a misdemeanor, and Heather was only cited and released instead of taken into custody.
In 2008, Heather was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence of prescription drugs in Santa Barbara, Calif.
FYI: Heather‘s lawyer, Blair Berk, just released this statement, “Ms. Locklear was cited with a misdemeanor traffic ticket as she is the registered owner of the vehicle. She was never taken into custody. The matter is still being looked into as it is not yet clear who was driving the vehicle.”
Heather Locklear makes her long-awaited return to Melrose Place and is seen walking around the set in Los Angeles on Tuesday (September 29).
The 48-year-old actress will reprise her role as the dramatic Amanda Woodward character. Despite mixed reviews for the new series, the cast is hoping that Heather‘s return will inject some new (old?) energy into the show. Original series co-stars Laura Leighton, Josie Bissett, Daphne Zuniga and Thomas Calabro will all be making an appearance.
DO YOU THINK Heather Locklear’s return will save the new Melrose Place – YAY or NAY?
10+ pictures inside of Heather Locklear, the face of Melrose Place… More Here! »