- Heather Locklear should get a bikini that fits.
- Vintage White Oprah and a young Lindsay Lohan.
- Lindsay Lohan and Calum Best snort coke with each other.
- Cameron Diaz is plotting her MTV red carpet showdown.
- The new Petra Nemcova is wild and crazy.
- Keira Knightley has a smashing temper.
- Cristiano Ronaldo is the beefcake of the day.
- Lindsay Lohan gets shamed with “stuff”…
- Did you know there’s a Celebrity Look Alike Convention?
- Who said flat isn’t sexy?
- Paris Hilton‘s cell mate was hand-picked.
- Brittany Murphy‘s husband once bought fake engagement ring.
- Preview four tracks off Kelly Clarkson‘s new album My December here — ” Never Again,” “Sober,” “Maybe” and “Can I Have a Kiss.”
- Lindsay Lohan has checked into rehab following a weekend during she crashed her Mercedes, was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence and was photographed slumped in the passenger seat of a car. Lindsay’s lawyer reportedly drove her to Promises rehab facility, where she enrolled in a 30-day inpatient program. Photos in the Post and Daily News today show Lindsay, in a white tee and black leggings, on the grounds of the facility yesterday. This is her second rehab stint this year. “It’s so weird that I went to rehab,” Lindsay said in Allure magazine’s May issue. “I always said I would die before I went to rehab.” Meanwhile, her crash remains under investigation and a preliminary court date is scheduled for Aug. 24.
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck said on The View Tuesday that she and Rosie O’Donnell have “begun the progress” toward forgiveness. Hasselbeck said that she and Rosie “were in communication a lot” this weekend despite a claim on by Rosie on her blog that the two only briefly exchanged emails and would probably never speak again. Meanwhile, Barbara Walters said yesterday that Rosie was welcome back on The View at any time.
- Clive Davis is furious with Kelly Clarkson because “she has assumed total artistic control over her new album and refuses his suggestions,” an insider at Sony tells the Post. Davis recently slammed Clarkson at company retreat in April, saying she can’t produce hits. He also refused to mention her when he took the stage during the American Idol finale.
- Wilmer Valderrama and Kevin Federline, who the Daily News describes as best friends, rapped along to songs this weekend at a club in Las Vegas. Federline then “invited Valderrama to be involved with his next album,” said a spy.
Heather Locklear Breaking News and Photos
- Paris Hilton Gives Homeless Man 100 Bucks (Video)
- 500 Free iTunes Downloads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Michael Jackson Likes Leprechauns
- Fergie‘s Bra Pops Out On TRL
- Hey Stephen Baldwin… Fake Tan Much?
- Poor Rubert Everett Has No Sperm Left
- Kate Hudson & Owen Wilson Coming Out
- David Spade Looks Like Heather Locklear
- Janet Jackson Takes Cover Italy’s Vanity Fair
- Ashlee Simpson Playing Chicago‘s Roxie Hart (Video)
- Jared Leto Thinks Blogging Should Die Slow, Sudden Death
Oopsy Dasiy! Heather Locklear was spotted shopping at Saks this Tuesday morning revealing a bit more than she intended in a sheer summer skirt. Heather, 44, and funnyman David Spade, 42, have reportedly been dating since April and met through their mutual manager.David is reportedly waiting for Heather to finalize her divorce rocker Richie Sambora before asking for her hand in marriage: "I’m so in love, it’s ridiculous. Never in my life did I think I’d be with someone so gorgeous and successful… She knows I’m going to ask. It’s all about timing." Heather will join several other stars on Sunday at this year’s 58th annual Primetime Emmy Awards to pay tribute to the late producer Aaron Spelling.
Can Heather Locklear and David Spade really deny they are still not an item? Just weeks after their beach romp together, here is the "not official yet" couple on their way to catch a flight on a private plane to enjoy a romatic weekend together. Heather, 44, and David, 41, were spotted leaving their hotel together, with David‘s hand on Heather‘s back (pictured after the jump). Can their publicists just call it already? More pictures in the gallery!
Malibu, CA :: Heather Locklear played it casual in all white yesterday afternoon, spending quality time on the beach with actor boyfriend David Spade (Shirtless? Um, no thanks). The lovebirds spent the day in the wind and the waves with Heather‘s daughter Ava Sambora, 8. Several tabloids reported late last month that Heather, 44, already split with David, 41, but this pretty much proves them all wrong. Heather and David have been dating since April and met through their mutual manager. The pair’s romance follows Heather‘s split from Richie Sambora in February. Bigger pictures in the gallery!
HOLLYWOOD QUICKIES ::
- On her "Confessions" tour, Madonna dons a crown of thorns and suspends herself from a giant mirrored cross to deliver the ballad "Live to Tell." Madonna, in S&M-styled riding gear and whip, also dances with four bare-breasted male dancers writhed around with ball gags in their mouths. You can watch the whole concert practically on YouTube. Watch a preview below (start at the 1:00 mark). Thanks, Frenchy! More pictures in the gallery.
- Heather Locklear pulled a prank on Denise Richards, who is dating Locklear‘ s estranged husband, Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora. Heather and a friend parked outside Richards‘ home and blasted Bon Jovi’s "Livin’ on a Prayer." Richards called their prank "very high school."
- Nicole Richie and Adam Goldstein broke up again last week because of Richie‘s weight issues. Richie promised to improve her eating habits when the couple got back together but has made no improvement.
- The History Boys wins five Drama Desk awards in New York, including best play. The Drowsy Chaperone wins seven Drama Desks, including best musical. More NY Theater awards.
- Dlisted dishes the dirt on the American Idol finale —
Carrie Underwear will perform some boring single of hers
Clay Aiken will do a tribute to Liberace
The band Live will perform with Chris Daughtry
Katharine McPhee will perform with Meat Loaf
Daniel Powter will sing that awful awful "Have a Bad Day" song
Elliott Yamin will perform with Mary J. Blige
Taylor Hicks will be crowned the winner
- Celebrity retouching detouching at its best
- Free Samples Galore! Covergirl Age Defying Makeup, Crest Whitestrips Premium or GoSmile, and L’Oreal Couleur Experte.
- What’s inside celebrity shopping bags?