- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt consider an offer to relocate to Costa Rica – TMZ
- Are you ready for the Victorious and iCarly crossover episode? – Just Jared Jr
- Johnny Depp and Tim Burton are set to team up again – Lainey Gossip
- Who will Taylor Swift sing about on Wednesday’s CMAs? – US Weekly
- Wade Phillips has been fired from the Dallas Cowboys – The Superficial
- Rachel McAdams isn’t as high-strung as her Morning Glory character – MTV Movies
- Shannen Doherty‘s father passes away – Access Hollywood
- Courteney Cox sips Smartwater on set – Popsugar
- Bobby Trendy picks up where Lady Gaga left off – Trendmill
- Diddy is closing his flagship Sean John store in NYC – Young Hollywood
- Ashlee Simpson and Bronx go to visit a friend in the Hollywood Hills – OK
- Gavin Rossdale gets some tennis practice in – PCN
Heidi Montag News, Pictures, and Videos
“Divorce can be a trying, draining, and emotionally devastating experience for all involved,” Spencer, 27, told People. “Despite these hardships, most individuals manage to conduct themselves with dignity and maturity. I did not – I failed spectacularly.”
“I horribly embarrassed the one person that meant the world to me. For my outrageous and infantile behavior, I offer Heidi my most sincere apologies,” Spencer continued.
“Over the years, her love, support, and friendship were always given, but never properly cherished. I let her down. She never deserved the pain and anguish I put her through, and although I don’t expect it, I hope in time she’ll be able to forgive me.”
“Even though our relationship has changed, I will always count her among my best friends,” Spencer concluded.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Spencer’s apology?
Here’s what she told Life & Style:
On removing her outrageous G implants: “I’m desperate to go back to normal. I’m downgrading and going a little smaller, to a D or a double D… I feel trapped in my own body.”
On being unable to hug her four dogs or wear anything but custom-made clothing: “I’m obsessed with fitness but it’s impossible to work out with these boobs. It’s heartbreaking. I can’t live an everyday life.”
On ex Spencer Pratt selling their supposed sex tape: “I’m not aware of his filming me, but I wouldn’t put it past Spencer. He’s a sneaky guy and has little cameras everywhere that he got from China… I’m mortified at the thought that people could be looking at me naked before I had the surgery.”
- Spencer Pratt discovers Heidi Montag‘s girl-on-girl sex tape – TMZ
- Demi Lovato not collaborating with Selena Gomez – Just Jared Jr
- Jennifer Aniston‘s new movie The Switch doesn’t fare so well at the box office – Us Weekly
- Katie Holmes is pretty in pink as Jackie Kennedy on set of The Kennedys – Lainey Gossip
- Katie Price shows she’s really got a head for technology – The Superficial
- Drake channels his inner Mad Men for VMA promo – MTV Buzz
- Swizz Beatz says his chemistry with Alicia Key‘s is “a simple flow” – Access Hollywood
- Heidi Klum and Seal have a mini masquerade in London – Popsugar
- Justin Bieber finds his pants fascinating while in vacation in Barbados – theFABlife
- Michael Cera lets out his true geeky self at the Scott Pilgrim vs. The World premiere – Trendmill
- Wyclef Jean not giving up goal of being the next Haitian President – OK
- Kim Kardashian debuts sleek new hair and bangs – PCN
- O.N.E. Coconut Water was on-hand for partygoers including Russell Simmons and Christie Brinkley as well as honoree and famed fashion designer Donna Karan at the home of celebrated photog Steven Klein in Bridgehampton, for NY for HEAT, an annual benefit for Southampton Hospital’s Ellen Hermanson Breast Center.
Vivid’s Steven Hirsch confirmed to TMZ that he’d spoken to Spencer, adding, “We are in early negotiations to possibly come to terms for a deal.”
The tape “makes Kim Kardashian look like an amateur,” Spencer told a friend.
Heidi and Spencer‘s divorce will become final on February 14, 2011.
Heidi sounded off on her Twitter, writing “Crying” and “Please send me your prayers and love I need it!!!!!!”
According to TMZ, he was killed after his jeep went over the side of the Pacific Coast Highway at 4:33 p.m. on August 16.
Late last year, Dr. Ryan performed TEN plastic surgery procedures on Heidi in one day.
You can read Dr. Ryan‘s tweets minutes before the crash @DrFrankRyan. Creepy!
UPDATE: Heidi has updated her Twitter: “I am devastated to hear the news of Dr. Frank Ryan‘s death. He was the most amazing person I have ever known. He was an angel and changed my life and the lives of everyone he met. He was the most brilliant talented surgeon who will ever exist. Dr. Frank Ryan changed the world.”
Heidi, 23, has filed for divorce from Spencer nearly two months after she went to court to seek out a legal separation.
Her lawyer, Jodeane Farrell, tells People, “Heidi has amended her petition for separation and today has filed a petition for dissolution of marriage from Spencer Pratt.”
“The couple has agreed they would like their divorce to be finalized in a timely manner in an out of court settlement,” Jodeane continued. “Both parties are amicable with each other and over the possibility of finalizing their divorce.”
UPDATE: Spencer has responded to Heidi’s filing, saying, “I love Heidi but our marriage was a show – it was part of The Hills world. And that world is on a sound stage. It’s clear that reality TV-fame-loving Spencer Pratt does not fit with my ex-wife Heidi Montag’s ambitions for a motion picture actor/pop star career and being a single sex symbol for the world.”