- Heidi Montag‘s mom wouldn’t leave her home – TMZ
- Nick Jonas proudly shows off his award for Artist of the Year award – JustJaredJr
- Antonio Banderas has his own fragrance – LaineyGossip
- Jeremy Piven checks out Jessica Simpson – Superficial
- Miranda Cosgrove shares some prom tips – MTV
- Tiger Wood’s neighbor launches a website – AccessHollywood
- Patrick Dempsey knows to work and play – Popsugar
- Paula Abdul wants $3 million for The X-Factor – theFABlife
- Kate Beckinsale always looks lovely – Trendmill
- Betty White should be on these TV shows – BuzzFeed
- Kristin Davis is glowing in NYC – OK
- Orlando Bloom gets a little justice – PCN
- Sir Paul McCartney is in a really good mood – Splash
Heidi Montag Breaking News and Photos
The Hills is back for its final season TODAY (April 27) at 10/9c – and you can catch up on all the drama you’ve missed before the next chapter unfolds with The Hills: Season 5, Part 2 on DVD, also out today! Here’s what you’ve missed if you haven’t been tuning in:
Now that Kristin‘s taken over L.A. – and grabbed the attention of Justin Bobby – Audrina‘s not totally sure she’s over him. Brody‘s taken notice of Kristin, too, even though he’s still with his model girlfriend, Jayde…for now.
Heidi and Spencer are married and ready to start their life together in the suburbs, but they aren’t on the same page about their future. Heidi’s ready for motherhood and Spencer‘s not even close!
Be sure to pick up the DVD for deleted scenes and more bonus material!
Heidi Montag puts her breast foot forward while hosting the grand opening at the Liquid Pool at Aria at CityCenter on Saturday (April 10) in Las Vegas.
The 23-year-old Hills star showed off her assets poolside with a teeny-bikini!
Heidi and husband Spencer Pratt recently stopped by Camp Pendleton in San Diego to tour the base and raise the spirits of the Marines. The pair told People, “We went to visit Camp Pendleton to see the Marines. They’re the most valiant, honorable and courageous men and women in the United States. It was one of the best days of our lives!”
FYI: Heidi designed her own bikini!
20+ pictures inside of Heidi Montag putting her breast foot forward… More Here! »
- Heidi Montag and psychic Aiden Chase part ways – Popeater
- Ashley Tisdale is headed to the CW to cheer for the Hellcats – JustJaredJr
- Dina Lohan launches an eco-friendly toothbrush – DListed
- Katherine Heigl narrowly misses a major wardrobe malfunction – HuffingtonPost
- Britney Spears looks cute while out and about – HollywoodTuna
- Critics love Kick-Ass – RottenTomatoes
- Jon Stewart mocks Glenn Beck in a 15 minute parody – Towleroad
- Octomom may be evicted from her home – Radar
- Miley Cyrus is not a country fan – Celebuzz
- Is Jamie Lynn Spears moving up and out? – Celebslam
- Kim Kardashian gives her nephew a smooch – ASL
- Peep 21 gorgeous photos of Alicia Keys – Idolator
The 23-year-old aspiring actress recently landed a cameo role for the romantic comedy, Just Go With It, starring Jennifer Aniston. “I just heard that,” Jen said at the premiere of The Bounty Hunter. “That’s interesting and fun. She’s gonna do – she’s… perfect,” she told Access Hollywood.
FYI: Audrina is wearing a Shoshanna dress!
25+ pictures inside of Heidi Montag heading for The Hills…
Heidi Montag puts her breast foot forward on the set of her new movie, Just Go With It, on Monday (March 15) at El Matador Beach in Malibu, Calif.
Her #1 cheerleader and ex-manager, husband Spencer Pratt, sat behind-the-scenes as Heidi filmed her cameo.
“I just had THE BEST day of my life filming my first comedy movie!!!!!” Heidi tweeted. “It was beyond what I could have ever dreamed!!!!! And I am wearing my sailor shorts I designed in the movie!!!”
15+ pictures inside of Heidi Montag just going with it in Malibu… More Here! »
“I was just cast in my first feature film comedy! I start filming [M]onday!” Heidi tweeted Thursday afternoon. “This is one of the best days of my life!”
Earlier this week, Heidi announced that she would no longer be managed by husband Spencer Pratt and would rely on psychic Aiden Chase instead.
“Having an intuitive psychic leading my team gives me an edge no one else has,” Heidi shared.