- Heidi Montag and psychic Aiden Chase part ways – Popeater
- Ashley Tisdale is headed to the CW to cheer for the Hellcats – JustJaredJr
- Dina Lohan launches an eco-friendly toothbrush – DListed
- Katherine Heigl narrowly misses a major wardrobe malfunction – HuffingtonPost
- Britney Spears looks cute while out and about – HollywoodTuna
- Critics love Kick-Ass – RottenTomatoes
- Jon Stewart mocks Glenn Beck in a 15 minute parody – Towleroad
- Octomom may be evicted from her home – Radar
- Miley Cyrus is not a country fan – Celebuzz
- Is Jamie Lynn Spears moving up and out? – Celebslam
- Kim Kardashian gives her nephew a smooch – ASL
- Peep 21 gorgeous photos of Alicia Keys – Idolator
Heidi Montag News, Pictures, and Videos
The 23-year-old aspiring actress recently landed a cameo role for the romantic comedy, Just Go With It, starring Jennifer Aniston. “I just heard that,” Jen said at the premiere of The Bounty Hunter. “That’s interesting and fun. She’s gonna do – she’s… perfect,” she told Access Hollywood.
FYI: Audrina is wearing a Shoshanna dress!
25+ pictures inside of Heidi Montag heading for The Hills…
Heidi Montag puts her breast foot forward on the set of her new movie, Just Go With It, on Monday (March 15) at El Matador Beach in Malibu, Calif.
Her #1 cheerleader and ex-manager, husband Spencer Pratt, sat behind-the-scenes as Heidi filmed her cameo.
“I just had THE BEST day of my life filming my first comedy movie!!!!!” Heidi tweeted. “It was beyond what I could have ever dreamed!!!!! And I am wearing my sailor shorts I designed in the movie!!!”
15+ pictures inside of Heidi Montag just going with it in Malibu…More Here! »
“I was just cast in my first feature film comedy! I start filming [M]onday!” Heidi tweeted Thursday afternoon. “This is one of the best days of my life!”
Earlier this week, Heidi announced that she would no longer be managed by husband Spencer Pratt and would rely on psychic Aiden Chase instead.
“Having an intuitive psychic leading my team gives me an edge no one else has,” Heidi shared.
In the video, Heidi, 23, urges Congress to adopt financial reform policies and create a consumer agency to stop banks and credit cards from being “such sleazy jerks”.
“I was honored to work with the amazing Ron Howard,” Heidi told People. “He was even more incredible than I could have imagined – kind, generous and made me feel so comfortable – he made me feel confident in my talent.”
Did you catch the cameo from Heidi‘s hubby Spencer?
Heidi Montag: Funny or Die
The suite, which was decorated by Fredericks of Hollywood, was set up by her husband Spencer Pratt. Romantic, right?
Later in the evening, Heidi and Spencer hosted the Valentine’s party at the resort’s Pure nightclub. When Heidi‘s song “Body Language” played, she went up to the front of the VIP area, danced and waved to her fans below her from the main stage.
10+ pictures inside of Heidi Montag‘s Valentine’s Day photo shoot…More Here! »
In an interview with Extra airing tonight (January 19), the 23-year-old aspiring pop star shares that she’s had breast augmentation and is currently at a DDD or F cup. “I actually want H for ‘Heidi‘,” she said.
When asked what she says to critics who think her transformation sends the wrong message to girls, Heidi responded, “Young girls who want to get it would get it regardless.”
Heidi Montag: Post-Plastic Surgery Interview