- Hugh Hefner‘s younger brother Keith, who appeared often on The Girls Next Door, has died at 87 – TMZ
- The presidential candidates’ most embarrassing moments in New York – Radar
- Yara Shahidi will never hide her heritage – Just Jared Jr
- Vince Neil fights Nicolas Cage after allegedly attacking female fan in Vegas – Huffington Post
- Paul Walker‘s daughter has been awarded $10 million – DListed
- Miranda Kerr shows off some sexy midriff – Hollywood Tuna
- You will love Carly Rae Jepsen‘s new music video – Towleroad
Hugh Hefner News, Pictures, and Videos
Hugh Hefner‘s famed Playboy mansion is now up for sale, and it doesn’t come cheap!
The house is currently the most expensive home for sale in America at a whopping $200 million.
The 20,000-square foot Beverly Hills mansion has 29 rooms and comes with its own zoo license.
In addition to the hefty price tag, the sale also comes with a catch. Hugh must be allowed to remain in the mansion.
The sale of the mansion comes following the announcement that Playboy magazine would be restructuring to no longer include nude images.
Sounds like a lot is going on at the Playboy mansion!
- A Playboy model is opening up about Hugh Hefner‘s life in his mansion – Radar
- Beyonce brought her daughter to Janet Jackson‘s concert – US Weekly
- Britney Spears handled a wardrobe malfunction like a pro – Huffington Post
- Blac Chyna threw a major birthday party for her and Tyga‘s son – TMZ
- The first photos from ABC Family’s Shadowhunters series is here – Just Jared Jr
- Taylor Swift is the top read of the week – Lainey Gossip
- Seth Rogen blasts a presidential candidate as “totally f–king bonkers” – The Hollywood Reporter
- Demi Lovato did an epic acoustic rendition of “Confident” – J-14
The 35-year-old former playmate and Girls Next Door star wrote in her book that she was verbally and emotionally abused while living in the mansion. She also says that she was offered drugs and that when she wanted to move out, Hefner tried to get her to stay by putting her in his will.
“Over the course of my life I’ve had more than my fair share of romantic relationships with wonderful women,” Hugh told Us Weekly. “Many moved on to live happy, healthy, and productive lives, and I’m pleased to say remain dear friends today. Sadly, there are a few who have chosen to rewrite history in an attempt to stay in the spotlight. I guess, as the old saying goes: You can’t win ‘em all!”
WHO DO YOU BELIEVE – Holly Madison or Hugh Hefner?
Click through the gallery below for photos of their time together… More Here! »
The 88-year-old Playboy founder said in a statement, “Bill Cosby has been a good friend for many years and the mere thought of these allegations is truly saddening.”
Judy Huth filed a lawsuit earlier in the week claiming the 77-year-old actor sexually assaulted her at the Playboy Mansion back in 1975 when she was only 15 years old, which has led to the LAPD opening an investigation.
Hugh‘s statement continued, “I would never tolerate this kind of behavior, regardless of who was involved.”
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Hugh Hefner’s statement regarding Bill Cosby?
“The bride wore a floor length strapless gown in soft pink, the groom wore a traditional black tuxedo. The ceremony was followed by a private reception where they toasted with champagne and cut the wedding cake,” a mansion source said in a statement to JustJared.com.
The party décor was “an Art Deco styled nightclub with crowd pleasing performances by vintage jazz and blues singer Brenna Whitaker and her band.”
Guests at the wedding included Jon Lovitz, Gene Simmons and his wife, Playmate Shannon Tweed, Don Rooney of the Rascal Flatts and his wife, 2005′s Playmate of the Year Tiffany Fallon, and baseball superstar Evan Longoria with girlfriend/Playmate Jaime Edmondson.
Congratulations to the happy couple! More Here! »
The 86-year-old Playboy founder and the 26-year-old model married in an intimate ceremony at the Playboy Mansion.
Earlier in the day, Crystal tweeted, “Today is the day I become Mrs. Hugh Hefner. Feeling very happy, lucky, and blessed.”
Crystal and Hugh were engaged in December 2010, but Crystal called off her first wedding in June 2011 a few days before the ceremony.
Congrats to the happy couple!