- Crystal Harris tweets picture of engagement ring- PopEater
- Tom Felton spends New Year’s in Miami- Just Jared Jr
- Spider-Man actress Natalie Mendoza exits troubled musical- Huffington Post
- Sebastian Bach splits from his wife- DListed
- LeAnn Rimes is a bikini babe- Hollywood Tuna
- Robert Pattinson cuddles up to an elephant- Towleroad
- Cameron Diaz will ring in the new year in Vegas- Radar
- Paris Hilton is white hot in a bikini- Celebuzz
- Bethenny Frankel gets ready for a swim- Celebslam
- Miley Cyrus is a babe in boots- ASL
- Cee Lo Green may record with Gwyneth Paltrow- Idolator
- Jennifer Hudson performs for Oprah- Concrete Loop
Hugh Hefner News, Pictures, and Videos
The 84-year-old Playboy boss said of his 24-year-old Playmate: “After the movie tonight, Crystal & I exchanged gifts. I gave Crystal a ring. A truly memorable Christmas Eve. When I gave Crystal the ring, she burst into tears. This is the happiest Christmas weekend in memory.”
On Sunday (December 26), Hugh clarified, “Yes, the ring I gave Crystal is an engagement ring. I didn’t mean to make a mystery out of it. A very merry Christmas to all.”
Congrats to the happy couple!
FYI: Hugh has been married twice before — to former Playmate Kimberly Conrad and Mildred Williams.
- Hugh Hefner donates some serious cash to save the Hollywood sign – Popeater
- Vanessa Hudgens talks gearing up for action scenes – JustJaredJr
- Marc Jacobs and his fiance call it quits? – DListed
- Amy Poehler shows off her baby bump – HuffingtonPost
- Paris Hilton sports a pink bikini – HollywoodTuna
- How to Train Your Dragon bests The Back-Up Plan at the box office – RottenTomatoes
- Diddy‘s camp says a blind item about his sexuality is false – Towleroad
- Could there be a second Madonna episode of Glee? – Radar
- Jessica Alba models a shirt with interesting cutouts – Celebuzz
- J-Woww takes a cancer stick break – Celebslam
- Courtney Love cleans up nicely – ASL
- Whitney Houston has a rough performance – Idolator
- Celeb shutterbug Tyler Shields will be debuting a new style of photography this Saturday at a star-studded party in Los Angeles. Guns, collisions and milk-shooting bras? Coming right up!
- Supermodel hairstylist Harry Josh will be throwing his annual Spring Fling in NYC this Saturday. Last year’s big bash brought out big names like Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr, Naomi Campbell, Quincy Jones, Gisele Bundchen, Tom Brady, Kate Hudson, Jessica Alba, Kate Bosworth and Josh Hartnett.
- Emily Blunt, Jenna Dewan and Nikki Reed stopped at Alice + Olivia’s Beverly Hills boutique last week and picked up adorable sequined sneakers from Alice + Olivia for Keds.
- Hugh Hefner celebrates his 84th birthday – Popeater
- Neil Patrick Harris: Vanessa Hudgens is awesome – JustJaredJr
- Nas owes Kelis almost $50,000 in back child support payments – DListed
- Kathy Griffin to vagazzle, invite the press – HuffingtonPost
- Hayden Panettiere poses for some sexy shots – HollywoodTuna
- A Nightmare on Elm Street comes to Blu-Ray – RottenTomatoes
- Sue Sylvester rocks “Vogue” on Glee – Towleroad
- Kate Gosselin admits she has a sharp tongue – Radar
- Susan Boyle is a Lady Gaga fan – Celebuzz
- See un-Photoshopped shots from Britney Spears‘ Candie’s campaign – Celebslam
- Jessica Alba has jury duty – kind of – ASL
- Listen to the American Idiot Broadway cast recording – Idolator
- Nicole Scherzinger and Derek Hough of Dancing with the Stars partied hard at Industry Nightclub on Monday night. The pair stayed close all night and even had a dance-off with each other at one point!
Major changes shook up the Playboy Mansion last season when Holly, Bridget and Kendra said goodbye and moved out of the famous address they once called home.
But now a new chapter of The Girls Next Door begins as three new blond beauties, Crystal and twins Karissa and Kristina, settle into life at the Mansion.
The new season follows Hef and his new girlfriends as they embark on fresh new adventures. The wild ride begins when the new season of The Girls Next Door premieres TONIGHT (October 11) @ 10PM ET/PT on E!.
Playboy boss Hugh Hefner has invited Disney sensation Miley Cyrus to pose in the pages of his men’s magazine.
Hugh said, “Sure, she’d be welcomed in the magazine. Very pretty lady. And I think to make such a big to do over something as innocent as those photos, I think is a reflection on how schizophrenic America is about sexuality.”
With a Hannah Montana empire worth $1 billion, Miley surely wouldn’t do this because she’s strapped for cash!