Jake Lacy has had a great couple of years – he’s been seen in some high-profile roles and he also got married!
The 30-year-old actor is best known for his work in the movies Carol and How To Be Single, as well as for playing Fran Parker on Girls. Now, he’s starring in the new political thriller Miss Sloane alongside Jessica Chastain and it’s in theaters nationwide today.
JustJared.com caught up with Jake to learn some facts about him that most people probably don’t know. Check it out:
- 1. I drink VT maple syrup straight from the bottle.
- 2. I once tried to buy a car but couldn’t because there was a warrant for my arrest in North Carolina. I hadn’t paid a traffic violation in years and was a wanted man.
- 3. My maternal grandmother was born and raised on Molokai.
- 4. I got in trouble in elementary school for flipping girls’ skirts up at recess.
- 5. My first real acting job was one scene on Guiding Light. My line was, “You want to see my gun…?”
Click inside to read the rest of the fun facts… More Here! »