Janice Dickinson got stung by a bee while on television live during Celebrity Big Brother UK and could be seen having a severe allergic reaction on Tuesday (September 1).
The 60-year-old model was seen begging producers for help and saying, “I don’t want it to reach my heart,” while showing how swollen she was getting.
All of a sudden, Janice could be seen falling over unconscious. According to TMZ, Janice is severely allergic to the bug and “almost died.”
We hope Janice is okay and are sending her our well wishes.
There’s a very disturbing video of the incident. Watch at your own risk inside…. More Here! »