- Season 7′s Jason Castro and his wife are expecting a baby girl – PopEater
- Emma Roberts picks up takeout for two – Just Jared Jr
- What did fans think of Charlie Sheen‘s NYC show? – Huffington Post
- See what the cast of Jersey Shore will make in their new season – DListed
- Kelly Brook is one hot mama-to-be – Hollywood Tuna
- See who Sarah Palin is supporting – Towleroad
- Was an American Idol audience member sent to the back for her weight? – Radar
- Petra Nemcova gushes about her fiance – Access Hollywood
- Check out some of the strangest Royal Wedding souvenirs – Celebuzz
- Who is suing Paris Hilton? – Celebslam
- Jennifer Love Hewitt tells a photographer to chill out after he pushes her friend – ASL
- Jessie J visits The Late Late Show – Idolator
Jason Castro Breaking News and Photos
– Guests included past Bachelor contestants Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski, Trista and Ryan Sutter, and even Jason’s son Ty.
– Molly and her bridesmaids donned Monique Lhuillier dresses and bright green, open-toe Manolo Blahnik shoes. Jason and his groomsmen wore Kenneth Cole suits and shoes. Hair was done by Ken Paves.
– The Bachelor: Jason and Molly’s Wedding will air on Monday (March 8) @ 8-10PM ET/PT on ABC.
The five remaining American Idol contestants attend the launch party for BritWeek held at the British Consul General’s Official Residence in Los Angeles on Thursday.
This week marked the end of the road for American Idol finalist Carly Smithson on Wednesday after fans cast the fewest votes for her rendition of Superstar.
Simon remained positive, giving her words of encouragement. “I apologize for giving you a compliment last night, the kiss of death. You can leave with your head held high.”
Syesha Mercado, Jason Castro, Brooke White, David Archuleta and David Cook are the remaining contestants.
10+ more pics of the five remaining Idol finalists bringing the British…