- Jay Leno returns to The Tonight Show after retiring- Entertainment Weekly
- Andy Dick was arrested for grand theft- US Weekly
- Who will be the final guest on Craig Ferguson‘s Late Late Show?- Huffington Post
- How much did Skrillex get paid to spin with Paris Hilton?- TMZ
- Ice skater Yuzuru Hanyu takes second place at Lexus Cup of China after bloody collision – Just Jared Jr
- Who could be People’s Sexiest Man Alive this year?- Lainey Gossip
- Anton Yelchin has been cast in Jay Baruchel‘s upcoming film Baseballissimo- The Hollywood Reporter
- Luke Perry and Tiffani Theissen have a 90210 reunion- Buzzfeed
- Lily Allen opens up on her second miscarriage- X17
Jay Leno News, Pictures, and Videos
Kristin Chenoweth and Chelsea Handler walk the red carpet at the 2014 Kennedy Center’s Mark Twain Prize for American Humor on Sunday (October 19) at the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington, D.C.
Additional casting for Kristin‘s upcoming Broadway show On the Twentieth Century was just announced! She will be joined by the previously announced Peter Gallagher, as well as Andy Karl, Mark Linn-Baker, Michael McGrath, and Mary Louise Wilson. The show will begin preview performances on February 12.
FYI: Kristin is wearing an Herve Leger dress.
15+ pictures of Kristin Chenoweth and Chelsea Handler at the event… More Here! »
While many are mourning the fact that David Letterman will be leaving The Late Show next year, many others are already trying to figure out who should replace his role as the talk show host!
Let us take you through some of the names floating around right now:
- Craig Ferguson is the most obvious choice if CBS decides to promote from within. He has been the host of The Late Late Show for ten years and Letterman even produces that program, so if he has a say, this might be a no brainer.
- Chelsea Handler announced last week that she plans on leaving E! after eight years on the air when her contract is up at the end of the year. She already has a bunch of offers on the table according to her team. Could this job be one of them?
- Stephen Colbert‘s contract with Comedy Central for The Colbert Report comes to an end in late 2014 and his form of satirical humor is a favorite among many late night viewers.
- Jay Leno just ended his longtime run as host of The Tonight Show and while this is probably a huge long shot, you never know if he wants to get back into his old time slot!
- Neil Patrick Harris seems to be a big favorite among a lot of fans and critics. He has a ton of hosting experience after serving as host of many awards shows and also several stints as guest host on Live! alongside Kelly Ripa over the years. He also has ties to CBS with his series How I Met Your Mother, which just wrapped up after nine seasons.
Other names being thrown into the bucket are Conan O’Brien, Jimmy Kimmel, Jon Stewart, Wanda Sykes, Louis C.K., Whoopi Goldberg, Ryan Seacrest, Arsenio Hall, Kevin Hart, Jerry Seinfeld, and even Tina Fey.
Make sure to watch Dave‘s full ten minute speech announcing his retirement in case you haven’t seen it yet!
The 33-year-old reality star joined Oprah Winfrey, Billy Crystal, Jim Parsons, Sheryl Crow, Jack Black, Carol Burnett, and basketball player Chris Paul to sing a slightly tweaked version of “So Long, Farewell” from The Sound of Music.
When stepping out on stage, Jay reportedly cracked several jokes about NBC, saying “I don’t need to be fired three times. I get the hint.” Lol!
Surprise Guests Sing “So Long Farewell” to Jay Leno
15+ pictures inside of Kim Kardashian and others appearing on The Tonight Show… More Here! »
Sandra Bullock lets out a big laugh while making an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Wednesday (February 5) in Burbank, Calif.
The 49-year-old actress was the main guest for Jay‘s second to last show and she had some emotional words to tell him.
“I’d like to say something. I’m going to start crying,” Sandra said while tearing up. “You’ve always been so kind. That’s saying a lot in this business because we like to be mean. There’s not been one time that you haven’t treated me like I had something to offer. Even when the film was horrible and you knew it, you never let me see it in your eyes. When I made crazy life decisions you never questioned [them]. You were always so welcoming and every single person on your crew was that way consistently and I just felt special even when I felt very insecure. And everyone I think, in this room and in this country, has felt that every day that you’ve been in their homes and I’m so grateful that I got to be a part of this.”
FYI: Sandra is wearing a Gucci dress and Antonio Berardi x Rupert Sanderson shoes.
Miley Cyrus is a denim darling while stepping on stage for an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Thursday (January 30) in Burbank, Calif.
This will be the 21-year-old singer’s final visit to the show as Jay‘s last episode will air next week after more than twenty years on television.
During the appearance, Miley gave advice to Justin Bieber, who has been going through a rough time recently.
“You’ve got a lot of money. Pay people to make sure you don’t get in trouble, and party at your house,” she said. “Buy a house, and add a club to it.”
FYI: Miley is wearing a Saint Laurent shirt, jeans, and shoes with a vintage Chanel belt.
Miley Cyrus Gives Justin Bieber Legal Advice
Click inside to watch Miley Cyrus‘ first television appearance at age two… More Here! »
Vanessa Hudgens waves to the crowd while walking on stage for her appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Wednesday (January 15) in Burbank, Calif.
The 25-year-old actress visited the show to promote her new movie Gimme Shelter, in theaters on January 24!
Earlier in the day, Vanessa and her boyfriend Austin Butler were seen grabbing a late breakfast together in Hollywood. They were both dressed in boho chic ensembles!
FYI: Vanessa is wearing an Armani dress.
20+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens with Austin Butler and at Leno… More Here! »