10+ pictures inside of Rebecca Romijn and her new milk mustache ad…
Jerry O’Connell Breaking News and Photos
Jerry O’Connell has enrolled at Southwestern Law School in Los Angeles, reveals Leslie Steinberg, the school’s Assistant Dean of Public Affairs.
“He is very excited to be starting his law school education here at Southwestern,” Steinberg tells Us Weekly. “He just had orientation last week, and he started classes this week. [He was] very impressed with the faculty and the vibe here. This is brand new to him as well. He’s very much looking forward to his education.”
Earlier this week, a fellow student event tweeted that Jerry was “at orientation @ Southwestern Law School. He is an entering night student, mingling @ mixer.”
Rebecca Romijn cradles 5-month-old twins Dolly Rebecca Rose and Charlie Tamara Tulip for InStyle‘s June 2009 “Sexy” issue (on stands May 22). Here’s just a sample of the 36-year-old actress’s interview:
On feeling a little bigger but much better: “I feel as sexy as I have ever felt. I’m a jeans size up from where I usually am, but there’s nothing about it that freaks me out—I’ve always said that sexy is having a really strong sense of yourself and never taking yourself too seriously.”
On the twins: “They are yummy, aren’t they? [Dolly is] all baby and wants to have one-on-one relationships with people. [But Charlie] is always looking around. She can’t wait to be out of this baby body because she’s got a lot to do… Dolly looks just like me, and Charlie looks like Jerry. We got one of each.”
On singing being in her future: “I might want to do Broadway one day… I want music to be a big part of [my kids'] lives.” (She has even thought about recording an album of children’s lullabies.)
Jerry shared, “The second you have kids, you can’t help but be like, ‘I happen to have some photos of my children.’”
The twin girls were born on December 28. Dolly was named after Rebecca’s favorite country singer, Dolly Parton. Charlie was named after Jerry‘s younger brother Charlie O’Connell, who is an actor as well.
- Jerry O’Connell is one proud papa.
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt celebrate NYE together.
- The Bachelor host Chris Harrison blogs about the first episode of the ABC reality show.
- Kristin Cavallari hits the beach.
- Sean Penn and Josh Brolin share sweet nothings at NY Critics Circle Awards.
- Katie Holmes injects New York City.
- Paris Hilton is shimmery in silver.
- Lily Allen‘s Facebook threatens Katy Perry.
- Sheryl Crow shops for a new nest.
- Tara Reid is getting straight A’s in rehab.
- Michael Cera dons a wig!
- Rihanna and Chris Brown are reportedly engaged. Daily News sources say Chris popped the question on New Year’s Eve and Rihanna was sporting a huge diamond on her ring finger after performing with Chris at London’s 02 arena.
- Apple CEO Steve Jobs, who’s skipping today’s Macworld conference for the first time in a decade, revealed yesterday that his gaunt face and emaciated frame are the result of a treatable hormone imbalance. Experts say his current medical problems are likely linked to the malignant tumor that was removed from his pancreas in 2004.
- Gary Oldman married musician Alexandra Edenborough at the Presidio Chapel in Santa Barbara, Calif., at 6 p.m. on Dec 31. The newlyweds then had dinner with friends at San Ysidro Ranch.
- Tobey Maguire is co-producing a film version of the Off-Broadway musical “Rock of Ages.”
- Scrubs begins its eighth and presumably final season on ABC tonight. The network picked up the show when it ended its NBC run in May.
- In celebration of Black History Month, Ludacris will headline the Hip Hop 101 concert on February 21 at the Los Angeles Sports Arena. Keri Hilson will also perform. More acts will be announced later.
The proud parents and twin girls all celebrated the New Year together!
“Mother, father and both girls are all home and doing well,” a rep for the couple confirmed to JustJared.com. These are the first children for both Rebecca, 36, and Jerry, 34.
The couple named their daughter after Rebecca‘s favorite singer, country crooner Dolly Parton.
“I have been a Dolly fan all of my life,” Rebecca has said. “She’s a wonderful woman. I really connect with her music. I can’t think of a better role model for my children! She has this great, sweet personality but she’s also strong and wise.”
Jerry also has younger brother Charlie O’Connell, who is an actor as well.
Congratulations to the happy couple!!!
Former Ugly Betty star Rebecca Romijn opens up to Page Six Magazine about her twin daughters on the way, fertility drugs, and her split from ex-husband John Stamos. Here are some snippets from the interview:
On using medical intervention to get pregnant: “We did not do IVF… A year ago, we tried [the fertility drug] Clomid for a couple of months unsuccessfully. But by the second month, I was like, ‘Ahhh! I hate this!’ I think when you start messing with your own hormones, it’s crazy-making.”
On her body during pregnancy: “I can’t move anymore…I’m a beached whale! …I have not been without a bra this entire pregnancy. I refuse. I’m not taking any chances. I’m determined to keep the puppies up!”
On speculation that the cause of her 2004 divorce was that she did not want children: “There is absolutely no truth to that. That [story] was completely made up. I desperately wanted kids. I was never a girl who dreamed about what her wedding day would be like, but I’ve always dreamed about decorating my baby’s nursery.”
On husband Jerry O’Connell’s fathering skills: “I knew early on he would be a fantastic dad. He’s a pragmatic, smart, savvy, enthusiastic person. He really lives his life with tremendous integrity, and he’s a healthy person in every single way.”
This week’s issue of Page Six Magazine is free inside the Sunday edition of the New York Post and online on Monday at PageSixMag.com.