- Jersey Shore alum Angelina Pivarnick‘s boyfriend proposes to her on the red carpet – PopEater
- Joe Jonas goes shopping with his stylist – Just Jared Jr
- Corey Haim‘s mom talks about his tragic last days – Huffington Post
- Rolling Stone clarifies some of Justin Bieber‘s controversial remarks – DListed
- J-Woww brings the girls out for her book tour – Hollywood Tuna
- Lady Gaga dresses as a condom for Good Morning America – Towleroad
- See which Bachelor alum is a new mom – Radar
- Who booked Lindsay Lohan on The Late Show without her permission? – Access Hollywood
- Is a Twilight actor teaming up with Michael Bay? – Celebuzz
- Paris Hilton is turning the big 3-0 – Celebslam
- See which celeb made funny faces from the front row at Fashion Week – ASL
- James Earl Jones does a dramatic reading of “Baby” – Idolator
Jersey Shore - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
The next new episode of Jersey Shore airs this Thursday on MTV at 10pm.
Don’t miss the 2011 Grammy Awards at 8pm ET/PT on CBS!
10+ pictures inside of Snooki and The Situation at the Grammys… More Here! »
The fourth season of Jersey Shore will be filmed in Italy!
“While the stateside Jersey Shore locales have become iconic for our audience it’s really the constantly evolving dynamic amongst the cast that keeps them coming back each season, and Europe is a fresh spin on a show that continues to reach new heights for us,” Chris Linn, Executive VP of Programming and Head of Production for MTV, said. “The cast is headed to the birthplace of the culture they love and live by. We can’t wait to see what erupts as a result.”
HOW DO YOU SAY “T-shirt time” in Italian??
- Snooki gives ten reasons to buy her new book – PopEater
- Drake Bell is excited about the Golden Globes – Just Jared Jr
- Jaime Pressly was way over the legal limit on her DUI arrest night – Huffington Post
- What do you think of studded Uggs on Britney Spears? – DListed
- Emma Roberts is lovely in leather – Hollywood Tuna
- Jon Stewart weighs in on the Tucson shooting – Towleroad
- Holly Madison was told to lose weight for a new show – Radar
- Amber Rose picks up a pup – Celebuzz
- Sofia Vergara is easy, breezy, beautiful – Celebslam
- Blood makes James Franco a little squeamish – ASL
- Green Day gears up for a live album – Idolator
- Watch a funny video of the Jersey Shore guys dancing to Miley Cyrus – TMZ
- Demi Lovato has love for her supportive fans – Just Jared Jr
- Carrie Underwood‘s rental car gets broken into – Lainey Gossip
- Denise Richards and Nikki Sixx break up – US Weekly
- Teen Mom‘s Farrah is a bikini babe – The Superficial
- Pink‘s baby bump is growing – MTV Buzzworthy
- See why the Kardashians are being sued – Access Hollywood
- Lauren Conrad loves hanging out with her best friends – Popsugar
- Do you love Keri Hilson‘s vintage look? – Trendmill
- Goo Goo Dolls have a new single out – Young Hollywood
- Is Sarah Palin‘s Alaska done for good? – OK
- Anna Faris steps out on the town – PCN
Snooki said that she doesn’t like blacking out “because I want to remember my night and sometimes I just don’t. It sucks. So you’re like, ‘What did I do? Why did I wake up in a garbage can?’”
She doesn’t think her young fans should act like her though, saying “I don’t want to be a role model.”
Bigger pic inside… More Here! »
While she didn’t drop in the ball like a hamster as she promised, Snooki did get into a giant glass ball and descended to the ground on New Year’s Eve.
The ball drop was originally supposed to happen in Times Square, but had to be moved to the Jersey Shore for logistical reasons. The drop was pre-taped the night before.
Snooki attended a New Year’s after-party later in the evening at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
Watch Snooki drop in the ball below…
Snooki Ball Drop on New Year’s Eve