- See Vinny‘s take on the now famous Old Spice ads – PopEater
- Corbin Bleu rocks an interesting new hairstyle – Just Jared Jr
- Why did Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds‘ marriage end? – Huffington Post
- See what Balloon Boy‘s new band sounds like – DListed
- Coco is proud of her booty – Hollywood Tuna
- Watch as President Obama signs the Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell repeal – Towleroad
- Dr. Drew apologizes to Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt – Radar
- What does Justin Bieber look like with a huge mustache? – Celebuzz
- Madonna‘s new beau speaks about the Material Girl – Celebslam
- It’s a very Snoop Dogg Christmas – ASL
- See what former American Idol winners have been up to – Idolator
- Steve Harvey and his wife step out together in Aspen – Concrete Loop
Jersey Shore News, Pictures, and Videos
“I definitely think there will be more hookups in Seaside,” Vinny said before playing the vuvuzela, which Pauly called a “grenade whistle”.
Also in the promo is footage of at what Snooki was up to right before her arrest for disorderly conduct.
Jersey Shore returns on Thursday, January 6 at 10/9c on MTV.
Barbara Walters has named General David Petraeus her most fascinating person of the year!
“In life, it seems, there are people who break things and people who fix them. This man is a fixer,” Barbara said of General Petraeus on the show.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Barbara Walters’ list – YAY or NAY?
Jersey Shore is taking over MTV’s New Year’s Eve programming!
Snooki will be put inside a ball that drops in Times Square to ring in the new year, MTV told the AP.
The network added that Snooks‘ fellow Jersey Shore stars will lead the crowd in New York City in a collective fist pump, hoping to set a new Guinness world record.
Comedian Whitney Cummings will host MTV’s New Year’s special, which begins at 11/10c on MTV.
Two final names won’t be announced until the special airs next week – who do you think the other Fascinating People are?
Don’t miss Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2010 on Thursday (December 9) @ 10-11PM on ABC!
The two final names won’t be unveiled until the ABC special airs December 9 at 10 p.m.
Here’s what the 28-year-old Jersey Shore star had to share:
On dreaming big: “I always had dreams my whole life, of being somebody special. Someone out in the world that everybody knew of and everybody liked. Somebody unique. Even when I was down on my luck, in my head I still had those dreams.”
GQ‘s Alex Pappademas, on Mike’s brief stint as a shirtless waiter in a strip club: “He says he wasn’t an actual stripper, then admits he did it once, wearing ‘like, a red-white-and-blue thong and maybe, like, an Uncle Sam hat.’”
On why he quit the waiter gig: “I didn’t mind the attention from pretty girls. But then if I got attention from unattractive girls, it just felt kind of cheap.”
For more from Mike, visit GQ.com!
Bigger pic inside…