Top Stories

John Cena Latest News, Photos, and Videos

Nikki Bella Reveals Why She Decided to Call Off Wedding With Ex-Fiance John Cena

Nikki Bella is opening up about the surprising news of her split with ex-fiance John Cena just weeks before their planned wedding.

The 34-year-old Total Bellas wrestling star opened up in an interview with Life & Style.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Nikki Bella

“If it doesn’t feel right, if there is any type of hesitation, you have to figure it out and…[not] be afraid,” she said of their break-up, saying that it was her call not to go through with the wedding.

“I just didn’t want to walk down that aisle and give those vows and have hesitation or have regret. The day I give those vows, I truly want to be with that person until death do us part, and I have that hope for John and I. I really do. But right now I just have to deal with the issues that gave me cold feet.”

She also says his initial reluctance to have kids was not the issue: “I’m just in a period of my life that I really need to work on me. A healthy me is a healthy us.”

Still, she plans to keep her wedding dress in the hope of marrying John one day: “I kept it because, honestly, I think that John and I will probably end up together. He is my best friend and I love him,” she revealed.

nikki bella john cena split 00
nikki bella john cena split 01
nikki bella john cena split 02
nikki bella john cena split 03
nikki bella john cena split 04

John Cena Visits Nikki Bella Amid Reconciliation Rumors

John Cena was spotted visiting ex-fiance Nikki Bella after his heartfelt admission to win her back.

The 41-year-old professional wrestler headed to Nikki‘s hometown on Saturday (May 19) in San Diego, Calif.

According to TMZ, the former couple looked casual as they got some morning coffee together.

While John and Nikki have not confirmed their current relationship status, John has been on a mission to win Nikki back since their breakup.

During an appearance on Today, John poured his heart out, explaining how sad he was and that he wanted to have children with Nikki.

Nikki says she was extremely surprised by the his candid admission and has since said she would like to work things out if given time.

It looks like this visit is a good start!

Nikki Bella Reacts to John Cena's Candid Admission: 'I'm Speechless'

Nikki Bella is reacting to John Cena‘s big reveal that he still wants to marry her and have kids with her, despite their breakup last month.

“I’m speechless. That’s crazy,” Nikki told Extra. “I have hope … I’m at a point in my life where I feel like I kind of lost me and I want to find me and work on me.”

“I just want John and I both to live happily ever after whether it’s together or separate and I just don’t want us to go down the road in life and have regrets of like ‘I did this for you’ or ‘you did this for me,’ so I think it’s okay in relationships to take that moment,” she added.

If you missed it, watch John‘s heartfelt admission on the Today show earlier today.

John Cena Pours His Heart Out Talking About Nikki Bella: 'I Want to Be the Father Of Her Children'

John Cena spoke extremely candidly about his breakup with Nikki Bella and how he still loves her and wants to be the father of her children.

It all happened during his Today show appearance on Monday (May 14), and fans can’t stop talking about all the things John said about his ex. The pair split in mid-April, just weeks before their wedding.

“I’ve always been honest with you guys, I also don’t want to ruin viewers’ mornings by giving them a bowl of sadness soup … It’s been incredibly reflective, which is amazing, but it is very difficult. I had my heart broken out of nowhere, or for me it was out of nowhere. And anyone who has experienced that knows that it comes with a series of bad feelings,” John said.

“I love her. I want to be with her. I want to make her my wife. I want to be the father of her children. I just want us to work,” John continued.

Dwayne Johnson & John Cena Team Up for 'The Janson Directive'

John Cena is in talks to star in The Janson Directive, which Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is executive producing alongside Dany Garcia through their Seven Bucks Productions.

“Found my star!” the 45-year-old Rampage actor captioned the Instagram video below on Monday (April 30). “Congrats to my good bud John Cena on landing the lead role for our movie, THE JANSON DIRECTIVE. A project that myself, @sevenbucksprod, our production partners and Universal Studios have been developing for years now.”

“Congrats man and I’m excited to go on this journey with you,” Dwayne added. “Thank you for your commitment to the role and remember, as your producer if you screw up, I’m coming to set and droppin’ the People’s Elbow on ya. And you know first hand how devastating my elbow drops can be 😉💪🏾 Congrats my friend and let’s go make a good one.”

Dwayne was originally going to star in the film, but due to his busy schedule, he decided it would be best for him to solely produce, Variety reports.

Based on the novel by Robert Ludlum, The Janson Directive follows “a former consular ops agent who, after leaving covert operations due to the high number of sanctioned serial killings, goes into business as private security consultant. Teamed with a sharpshooter, Janson only takes assignments that he believes will lead to helping those in need.”

A post shared by therock (@therock) on