- Designer John Galliano has been found guilty of making anti-Semitic and racist comments – TMZ
- Taylor Swift cleans up with CMA Award nominations – Just Jared Jr
- Michael Fassbender heads to Venice to promote his films – Lainey Gossip
- See the Toddlers & Tiaras outfit that’s causing a huge controversy – The Superficial
- Neil Diamond announces he’s engaged – US Weekly
- Jason Segel says the Muppets bring out his inner puppet geek – MTV Movies
- Victoria’s Secret Angels lounge in bikinis and talk motherhood – Popsugar
- Molly Sims is hosting a big new TV show – Access Hollywood
- Seriously, WTF – see what happened when a man dressed as Gumby tried to rob a 7-Eleven – Videogum
John Galliano Breaking News and Photos
- John Galliano‘s own label is no longer a priority for Dior- PopEater
- Vanessa Hudgens has a new car- Just Jared Jr
- Why isn’t Miley Cyrus touring in the U.S.?- Huffington Post
- Bob Barker poses with a fan and his neutered dog- DListed
- Jessica Lowndes wears a see-thru dress- Hollywood Tuna
- Check out Lady Gaga‘s new single “Judas”- Towleroad
- David Arquette has been sober for 100 days- Radar
- Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones have pizza night- Access Hollywood
- Which show might Penelope Cruz guest star on?- Celebuzz
- David Beckham ordered to pay “lying hooker’s” court fees- Celebslam
- Alan Ritchson poses in his underwear- ASL
- David Cook announces release date of next album- Idolator
John Galliano has been fired from his position as head designer at Christian Dior.
“I condemn most firmly the statements made by John Galliano which are a total contradiction with the essential values that have always been defended by the House of Christian Dior,” Sidney Toledano, Dior’s president and chief executive officer, said in a statement (via WWD).
“I am deeply shocked and disgusted by the video of John Galliano‘s comments that surfaced today. In light of this video, and as an individual who is proud to be Jewish, I will not be associated with Mr. Galliano in any way. I hope at the very least, these terrible comments remind us to reflect and act upon combating these still-existing prejudices that are the opposite of all that is beautiful,” the 29-year-old Oscar winner, who’s currently the face of Miss Dior Cherie fragrance, said in a statement.
John was recently suspended from Christian Dior after a French couple accused him of hurling racist remarks at them at a cafe in Paris.
The two actresses came out to celebrate the reopening of Dior‘s 57th street boutique.
At the event, Natalie, 29, met up with Dior designer John Galliano.
FYI: Amy is wearing a black dress by Dior. Natalie is also wearing a Dior dress, shoes, and bag.
The 47-year-old designer has been designing for Christian Dior for over 10 years, after having worked for Givenchy previously.Galliano and Charlize have a close relationship where he has designed numerous couture dresses for her. He also has cited Charlize as his muse.
The 33-year-old actress was named a United Nations messenger of Peace on Friday with a special focus on ending violence against woman. She becomes the tenth messenger of peace for the U.N.