- John Travolta makes a kind gesture to Jeff Conaway‘s family – the two starred in Grease together – TMZ
- Meet the finalists in Seventeen‘s Pretty Amazing cover contest – Just Jared Jr
- Trent Reznor and Karen O team up for a song in the Dragon Tattoo trailer – Lainey Gossip
- Which Jersey Shore star crashed into a police car in Italy? – The Superficial
- Arnold Schwarzenegger flies solo on Memorial Day – US Weekly
- A chicklit classic turns 15 – MTV Movies
- Where will Prince William and Kate Middleton stop on their trip to North America? – Popsugar
- Sean Kingston is stabilized after a scary watercraft accident in Miami – Access Hollywood
- Hear the demo version of Beyonce‘s new track, “1+1″ – Idolator
John Travolta | Latest News, Photos, and Videos
The 48-year-old actress, who wore DL1961 Premium Denim, was all smiles as she left her East Coast hotel with baby Ben.
Benjamin joins big sister Ella, 11, who’s been helping read to him and take care of her newborn little brother!
The family is on the islands to celebrate John‘s birthday. The actor turned 57 on Friday (February 18) – happy belated b-day, John!!
John may soon be hitting the big screen to play NYC mob boss John Gotti.
EW reports he’s “in serious talks” to star in Gotti and a source says the upcoming film is “one of four projects [John is] considering at this time.”
WOULD YOU LIKE to see John Travolta play John Gotti?
Renee Zellweger graces the red carpet at the 46th Golden Camera Awards on Saturday (February 5) at Axel Springer Haus in Berlin, Germany.
The 41-year-old actress, who wore a strapless Carolina Herrera gown, was named Best International Actress at the ceremony.
20+ pictures inside of Renee Zellweger, John Travolta, and Michael J. Fox at the Golden Camera Awards…
More Here! »
15+ pictures inside of Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony, and their celeb friends leaving dinner…
“He looks like me,” John, 56, recently told People about the family’s newest addition. “He’s been great. One night, he actually slept seven hours – which is unbelievable!”
“I love holding him and feeding him. My time is bottle time or when he’s contented and ready to be walked around and held or taken for a walk,” John shared.
“Otherwise,” he added, “he’s on Mom’s breast. So I have to be on call … hop in when it’s my turn.”
Benjamin, who was born on November 23, has “given the house a renewed spirit and purpose,” John, 56, shared, adding that Benjamin is a “miracle”.
Big sister Ella has been thrilled with getting to know her baby brother. People reports that she’s been giving him hugs and reading Good Night, Gorilla to him!