- Winona Ryder opens up about her ex Johnny Depp and says he was never violent with her – US Weekly
- Get the facts vs fiction on Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx‘s rumored relationship – Gossip Cop
- Watch Tori Kelly sing a tribute to Prince at the BET Awards – Just Jared Jr
- Game of Thrones finale confirms game-changing fan theory – Entertainment Weekly
- Beyonce gave a surprise performance at the BET Awards – Lainey Gossip
- Fergie just got a “MILF” makeover – TooFab
- Alicia Keys was a one-woman band at the BET Awards – MTV
- Keith Urban celebrates his anniversary with Nicole Kidman with a hilarious throwback photo – Popsugar
Johnny Depp News, Pictures, and Videos
Amber and her team have filed a defamation lawsuit against Doug as he claimed that she is blackmailing her husband.
“Anything that I say, they can twist my words,” Doug said on The Howard Stern Show. “It’s such a bulls–t suit.”
Doug also talked about how the article he wrote ended up going viral and how words were put in his mouth.
“I put it on my website. The title was ‘At a Loss for Words’ … whatever it was. TheWrap got it as an exclusive, however that worked, and said, ‘Amber Heard Is Blackmailing Johnny Depp — This Is How I Know.’ I didn’t write that f–king title. I didn’t put that stupid tabloid title in there. I’m a better writer than that, so I don’t know if it’s hinged on that, I don’t know how much of it is spite,” Doug said.
“I had no contact with [Johnny] until he texted me after that went out and said, ‘Hey, thanks for being honest.’ He didn’t know that was going out. I was a little petrified because it kind of made him look like a bi—. ‘Cause he was kind of a bi—,” Doug added.
The news of the postponement comes less than 24 hours before Amber was set to take the stand for the hearing.
Although Amber was originally scheduled to be out of town during the hearing, it was reportedly rescheduled and she remained in LA.
A conference has been set for a later date, in addition to two future court dates set for mid-August.
- There are conflicting reports about Amber Heard and Johnny Depp trying to settle the restraining order lawsuit before Friday’s hearing – TMZ
- Jenelle Evans agrees to drug test in custody battle – Radar
- The release date for the Wicked movie is here – Just Jared Jr
- Nanny actress Ann Morgan Guilbert has died at 87 – Huffington Post
- Here’s why Senator Chris Murphy is the “hot slut of the day” – DListed
- JoJo the singer is making a comeback – Hollywood Tuna
- Melissa Etheridge debuts “Pulse,” a vital musical response to Orlando – Towleroad
The 30-year-old actress signed a document stating that she “could and would competently testify” in a court document obtained by Us Weekly.
Meanwhile, Johnny’s lawyers are seeking to keep non-party witnesses from taking the stand in court since a list of witnesses was not provided before the hearing, People reports.
Pictured inside: Amber leaving a hotel in her car for an outing on Wednesday (June 15) in West Hollywood, Calif.
Amber Heard has withdrawn her request for temporary spousal support in light of accusations that her domestic violence claims are for monetary reasons.
A lawyer for the 30-year-old actress filed a declaration saying she’s withdrawing her request, which would have been handled during Friday’s (June 17) restraining order hearing.
According to TMZ, Amber only filed for it because she thought it was standard in a divorce case but does not want it twisted in the media any further.
In the documents, Amber says it is being “used against me to distract and divert the public away from the very serious real issue of domestic violence.”
This does not mean that Amber does not want any support though. The documents say she reserves the right to go after spousal support in their divorce once the restraining order is handled.
The 53-year-old actor’s team showed up at the former couple’s home in downtown Los Angeles to remove his personal items like furniture and things on walls, but Amber‘s people think this is a violation of the restraining order.
Johnny is ordered to stay 100 yards away from their home, but part of the order includes a “move-out order” in which the actor is allowed to take personal items he needs.
According to TMZ, Amber‘s team thinks that the opposite side is being “overreaching” as Johnny is not even in the country at the moment.