- Jon Gosselin settles with TLC after suing each other – TMZ
- Selena Gomez doesn’t compete with the Jersey Shore – JustJaredJr
- Joe Jonas rocks some pretty tight jeans – LaineyGossip
- Kim Kardashian enjoyed sitting next to an Air Marshal – Superficial
- Nicole Richie shares about her engagement ring – Popsugar
- Miley Cyrus is not Justin Bieber‘s type? – DailyFill
- Tila Tequila settles with Shawn Merriman – theFABlife
- Julianne Moore wears an interesting dress – Trendmill
- Kristie Moore is The Pregnant Olympian – BuzzFeed
- Leona Lewis wears a dress that draws attention – INO
- Kris Allen will return to American Idol – OK
- Katie Price really enjoys wearing fur – PCN
- Liv Tyler knows how to dress herself up nicely – Splash
- Simon Cowell wants the next Taylor Swift – Idolator
Jon Gosselin Breaking News and Photos
Just Jared here, reporting from inside the Bath & Body Works anti-bacterial van at the Sundance Film Festival!
Jon Gosselin and his new girlfriend, Morgan Christie, pick up a chic new pair of Australia Luxe Collective boots at the Talent Resources gifting suite at the Sky Lodge in Park City, Utah on Thursday (January 21).
The 32-year-old reality star and his 25-year-old girlfriend, who met while snowboarding in Utah, were also seen picking up a white pair of “Plattan” headphones from UrbanEars and a 1-year movie pass to AMC Theaters! That’s a lot of free movie date nights!
Also spotted at the Talent Resources suite: Scottish singer Donovan Leitch and actor Wilmer Valderamma.
20+ pictures inside of Jon Gosselin and Morgan Christie at Sundance…
More Here! »
Haaaaaave you met Morgan?
The 32-year-old former reality star met Morgan, 25, while snowboarding in Utah, according to Us Weekly.
- Jon Gosselin‘s lawyers blame Hailey Glassman for robbery
- Miley Cyrus gets her coffee fix
- Lindsay Lohan tries out some short skirts
- Check out the Best of 2009 Celebrity Vacations
- Is Bradley Cooper Eric Dane‘s love interest in Valentine’s Day?
- The 20 Most Anticipated Movies of 2010
- Kim Kardashian gets peed on
- Nick Cannon is dressed for shopping
- Mark Wahlberg likes his lavender
- Mary J Blige didn’t punch her husband
Jon Gosselin‘s New York City apartment on the Upper West Side was ransacked.
“It was no minor incident,” his rep tells JustJared.com.
Sources on the scene reveal that Jon‘s couch and bed are sliced up, clothes are missing and knives are missing from the kitchen drawers. Apparently Jon‘s suits, shirts and shoes were also ripped apart.
UPDATE: Jon‘s attorney Mark Jay Heller tells JustJared.com, “Jon Gosselin called me this afternoon, on the occasion when he entered his apartment in Manhattan and was horrified, disheartened, and saddened to observe the devastation of his furniture, clothing and personal belongings, which were apparently slashed with a butcher knife by a very troubled and sick perpetrator. Jon immediately contacted me and facilitated the able assistance of the New York City Police Department who immediately dispatched an experienced Detective to Jon’s apartment, where a forensic team commenced an intense investigation including photographing and fingerprinting of evidence at the crime scene. In addition, the Police Department seized a note that had been affixed to Jon’s bedroom dresser by a butcher knife that was speared through the note into the wooden dresser – The note will be forensically analyzed by a handwriting expert. At this time, I will not release the contents of the note or the signator, however, both Jon and I have determined that the perpetrator must be vigorously prosecuted on Felony charges. In addition to the aforementioned vandalism, Jon’s television, CD player, coffee maker, a Nintendo Wii game, dishes, pots and pans were burglarized from his apartment, and Jon’s shoes, shirts, luggage, bed, curtain, rugs and other furnishings in the apartment were slashed, most likely by the same butcher knife that affixed the note to his dresser. Sadly, along with the trashing of Jon’s apartment, a Ming vase, believed to be over 100 years old that was a family heirloom, was smashed to pieces. However, the greatest damage from this vicious, mean spirited and heartless crime was perpetrated not on Jon’s property and possessions, but on Jon Gosselin himself, who experienced a traumatic, emotional, roller coast ride having just shared a joyful family gathering with his children during their Christmas Celebration and the last thing that Jon contemplated when entering his New York City apartment, on what is suppose to be a Season that heralds in peace and goodwill, was to be devastated by such a cruel and cold-blooded act that was apparently intended to cut to his heart. “
The couple, who were married for 10 years, were granted a divorce today in a Pennsylvania court and agreed upon “the equitable distribution of marital property and the payment of child support.”
Kate will stay with all eight kids in the Pennsylvania house, her attorney said.
“I am very relieved that our divorce has been finalized, and I look forward to the New Year, focusing on the children,” Kate said in a statement to Access Hollywood.
“On behalf of myself and my legal team, I want to express my deep appreciation to the Judge and his staff, as well as to the arbitrator, for resolving this case. This has been a challenging transition for all of us, but I am confident that we will move ahead with the important task of restructuring our lives.”
- A judge bans Jon Gosselin from having guns at home
- Ashley Greene is white hot for Sherlock Holmes
- Tom Brady is happy Gisele‘s pregnancy is over
- Sarah Jessica Parker is out promoting her new movie
- Courtney Love continues to fight with her daughter
- A delusional man stalking Jennifer Garner is arrested
- P-Diddy doubles up with some wax
- Check out James Franco‘s younger brother
- Emmy Rossum will hit up Shameless
- Pamela Anderson gets ready for her pantomime of Aladdin
- Courteney Cox hits the courts cougar-style
- Lady Gaga is the musician that is most listened to online
- Melanie Griffith had a cancer scare