- Judge tells Jon Gosselin to stop showing up on TV
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon have some PDA
- Ashley Tisdale has a dog day afternoon
- Lindsay Lohan treks to save 40 children
- Miley Cyrus does Lady Gaga‘s Bad Romance
- Man sues Bruno for being called a terrorist
- Alicia Keys is all tied-dyed and looking good
- The Tiger Woods list continues to grow
- Saoirse Ronan is a rising star
- Victoria Beckham hides behind the hat
- Kevin Federline golfs with his girlfriend’s dad
- Madonna invests in some horses
- Paul McCartney regrets his marriage
- Derek Jeter, Dwayne Wade, Peyton Manning and Landon Donovan are working with the Gatorade Sports Science Institute on a new line of performance products for athletes due out in 2010.
Jon Gosselin - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
Levi Johnston picks up the Porn Crossover Award at the 2009 Fleshbot Awards at NYC hotspot The Box on Wednesday (November 11).
At the sex-oriented event, the 19-year-old father of Sarah Palin’s grandchild showered reality TV dad Jon Gosselin with praise. He told People, “He’s a good guy. He’s kind of in the same situation I am right now. He’s a good dad and he gets a lot of bad press. He’s getting the same bad image as I am and it ain’t true. I can relate to that.”
Levi and Jon have so much in common!
20+ pictures inside of Levi Johnston at the 2009 Fleshbot Awards… More Here! »
“I’ve been looking back and thinking, man, this is not me, this is not what I want to do,” Jon says in the intro.
“I just want to go back to the normal, simple life that I used to have.”
So he does!
Jon Gosselin Goes Back in Time with Funny or Die
Jon Gosselin meets with Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, a former adviser to Michael Jackson, at a West Side Synagogue on Sunday (November 1).
“I think I’m just misunderstood. I’m not a fame seeker. Everyday I look in the mirror and I wonder [why I'm famous]. I don’t sing. I don’t dance. I’m not a Nobel Peace Prizewinner. I just had eight kids and I had a show on TLC,” Jon said at the event, according to People. “Half the stuff I’ve done, if I look at my moral compass, I shouldn’t have done,” explained Jon. “I know that but I did it anyway. It’s like fame canceled out conviction.”
“It’s hard for me because I can’t forgive myself for the things I’ve done,” Jon said. “So to ask for forgiveness from someone who may never forgive me is tough for me. I do apologize to Kate. I’m sorry for doing the things I did. I do ask for her forgiveness.”
- Jon Gosselin: Hailey Glassman has been treated unfairly by the world
- Sarah Jessica Parker is shooting in Morocco
- Zac Efron says goodbye to Vancouver
- Adrianne Curry has quite a muscular back
- Edward Burns takes his son trick-or-treating
- Lindsay Lohan slams her dad on Twitter
- Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jaime Kennedy going strong
- Lady Gaga was a very popular Halloween costume
- Elton John has gotten awfully sick
- Emmy Rossum likes trying new exercises
- Jay-Z and Alicia Keys take the stage
- Paris Hilton picks out a pumpkin
- Lindsay Lohan had a gun pulled on her
“I am troubled to learn that the media has accepted as true the scurrilous rumor that I would appear in a reality television program with Nadya Suleman. This is utterly false. I do however accept that some of my previous actions have in some way lent credence to such outrageous stories,” Jon wrote.
“I am well aware that my behavior over the past few months has not always reflected my personal and religious values. I further accept that I have allowed myself to become somewhat severed from my own moral anchor and be carried away by the challenges of fame. It is for this reason that I have endeavored of late to reconnect with my deeper, more spiritual, more altruistic self with regular study sessions and counseling with Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, whose morality-centered-and-values-based advice, coupled with his profound commitment to fatherhood and family, I deeply respect.”
“I have always endeavored to be a loving father and a devoted parent who serves as a moral exemplar to his eight children. That’s what my father, a children’s dentist who always extended himself to his poorest patients, was to me. My father was my inspiration and moral compass. I intend to serve the same role for my own children by taking responsibility for my errors and making right any pain I have caused to those I love.”
“I ask the public to please understand the challenges I face in living under constant public scrutiny, even as I am aware that I have at times courted that scrutiny.”
“I am committed to making things right with Kate and especially my children. I ask you to please give me the opportunity to prove myself.”
- Hailey Glassman says Jon throws “mantrums”
- Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez are really BFFs
- Miley Cyrus really likes to party in the U.S.A.
- Rosie O’Donnell says she could have had Angelina Jolie
- The Jonas Brothers are definitely not breaking up
- Britney Spears releases stills from her music video “3″
- Noah Cyrus is not afraid to dress up for Halloween
- Supermodels strip for climate change
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck is done having children
- Kristen Stewart splits with Robert Pattinson?
- Michael Jackson shows that This Is It
- Katie Price checks out of her hotel
- Josh Duhamel cheated on Fergie with a stripper?