- Jon Gosselin: Hailey Glassman has been treated unfairly by the world
- Sarah Jessica Parker is shooting in Morocco
- Zac Efron says goodbye to Vancouver
- Adrianne Curry has quite a muscular back
- Edward Burns takes his son trick-or-treating
- Lindsay Lohan slams her dad on Twitter
- Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jaime Kennedy going strong
- Lady Gaga was a very popular Halloween costume
- Elton John has gotten awfully sick
- Emmy Rossum likes trying new exercises
- Jay-Z and Alicia Keys take the stage
- Paris Hilton picks out a pumpkin
- Lindsay Lohan had a gun pulled on her
Jon Gosselin News, Pictures, and Videos
“I am troubled to learn that the media has accepted as true the scurrilous rumor that I would appear in a reality television program with Nadya Suleman. This is utterly false. I do however accept that some of my previous actions have in some way lent credence to such outrageous stories,” Jon wrote.
“I am well aware that my behavior over the past few months has not always reflected my personal and religious values. I further accept that I have allowed myself to become somewhat severed from my own moral anchor and be carried away by the challenges of fame. It is for this reason that I have endeavored of late to reconnect with my deeper, more spiritual, more altruistic self with regular study sessions and counseling with Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, whose morality-centered-and-values-based advice, coupled with his profound commitment to fatherhood and family, I deeply respect.”
“I have always endeavored to be a loving father and a devoted parent who serves as a moral exemplar to his eight children. That’s what my father, a children’s dentist who always extended himself to his poorest patients, was to me. My father was my inspiration and moral compass. I intend to serve the same role for my own children by taking responsibility for my errors and making right any pain I have caused to those I love.”
“I ask the public to please understand the challenges I face in living under constant public scrutiny, even as I am aware that I have at times courted that scrutiny.”
“I am committed to making things right with Kate and especially my children. I ask you to please give me the opportunity to prove myself.”
- Hailey Glassman says Jon throws “mantrums”
- Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez are really BFFs
- Miley Cyrus really likes to party in the U.S.A.
- Rosie O’Donnell says she could have had Angelina Jolie
- The Jonas Brothers are definitely not breaking up
- Britney Spears releases stills from her music video “3″
- Noah Cyrus is not afraid to dress up for Halloween
- Supermodels strip for climate change
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck is done having children
- Kristen Stewart splits with Robert Pattinson?
- Michael Jackson shows that This Is It
- Katie Price checks out of her hotel
- Josh Duhamel cheated on Fergie with a stripper?
- Jon Gosselin doesn’t like Nadya Suleman in that way
- David Beckham hits a pumpkin patch without his kids
- Hear what James Franco shared at the New Yorker Festival
- Find out who the inspiration for American Psycho‘s Patrick Bateman was
- Russell Brand does some scandalous shopping
- Life With Derek cleaned up at the Gemini Awards
- Adrienne Curry plays dress-up for Comic-Con
- Learn more about Stephanie Pratt‘s DUI incident
- Uma Thurman wears a cast on her arm
- Does Suri Cruise have a future as a celebrity stylist?
- Chris Brown will begin a 19-city fan appreciation tour Nov. 14 at the House of Blues in Houston. Domestic Violence group Jenesse Center and Best Buddies International, which helps people with disabilities, will receive some of the proceeds from ticket sales.
- Daniel Radcliffe has purchased $5.65 million, five-bedroom home in the West Village. In other news, the Harry Potter star is hoping to star in a Broadway musical.
- Hulk Hogan admits in his new tell-all, “My Life Outside the Ring,” that he hit rock bottom and came “damn close” to killing himself following his divorce from ex-wife Linda. The wrestler said he downed Xanax and rum and had a gun in his hand when he was saved by an unexpected phone call from his Gladiators co-star Laila Ali. Hogan also claims that Linda is an alcoholic who was abusive to their kids. Still, he begged her not to file for divorce because he feared it would make them look like “the Britney Spears family.”
Jon Gosselin and his girlfriend Hailey Glassman share a passionate kiss as they arrive at the Oak Room by horse and carriage on Saturday (October 17) in New York City. The day after, the couple went for a a romantic walk in the rain.
Jon, 32, was recently ordered to return $180,000 he withdrew from a joint bank account he shares with estranged wife Kate Gosselin. The father of eight has until Oct. 26 to return the money or he will face contempt charges. Kate also has until that date to account for past expenses.
Jon & Kate Plus 8 will also wrap up in mid to late November.
10+ pictures inside of horse and carriage couple Jon Gosselin and Hailey Glassman…More Here! »
On Friday morning, TLC filed a lawsuit against Jon Gosselin for breach of contract with regard to Jon & Kate Plus 8.
A statement released by the network reads, “The network has been trying privately and patiently for months to get Jon to honor the contract he signed and to comply with his obligations relating to public appearances and statements. Those efforts have been unsuccessful.”
Mark Heller, Jon‘s attorney responded with this statement released to JustJared.com:
“Apparently, TLC has elected to initially litigate this case in the Court of Public Opinion, rather than the Circuit Court for Montgomery County Maryland because neither Jon nor I have been served with legal pleadings or informed by TLC of the instant litigation.
“Remarkably, instead, I read the alleged Complaint on the internet, since it would appear that Discovery and TLC chose to pander and publicize their weak, feeble and baseless claim to the media rather than providing the Defendant with appropriate notice through the traditional judicial process.
“Jon will vigorously defend against this baseless action, assuming Discovery and TLC choose to go forward with their claim by legally serving him with notice, and we are confident that through the course of litigation it will clearly be evident that Discovery and TLC exploited, manipulated and abused the Gosselins’ vulnerability and financial hardship.
“We believe that the contract will be unenforceable in light of the fact that Discovery and TLC initially had Jon execute a complicated, complex and sophisticated agreement at a time when he had no legal representative. In any event, when TLC and Discovery ended the program Jon & Kate plus eight they also effectively terminated the purported contract and accordingly, any rights or obligations they perceived existed concerning Jon’s conduct or actions, rights or privileges from that point forward were also terminated.
“The contract was against Public Policy because we believe Discovery and TLC violated Pennsylvania Child Labor Laws, failed to seek appropriate State and Municipal Permits, failed to pay the Gosselins fair consideration, and intentionally circumvented their responsibility to specifically designate legal and lawful compensation to the eight infant children, which is now the subject of an investigation by the Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry and could result in summary Criminal Proceedings.
“The purported Contract was also grossly overreaching and restrictive attempting to abridge the most basic Constitutional Right that all American citizens have of Freedom of Speech. Discovery and TLC has treated Jon Gosselin like a dog by attempting to keep him on a leash and muzzle him and deny the father of eight the opportunity to earn a livelihood to support his family.
“All of the aforesaid, clearly, in our opinion, renders the alleged contract as null and void, unenforceable and unconscionable.
“Clearly, this litigation has heralded in the battle of ‘David’ against ‘Goliath’ and Jon Gosselin fully intends to stand firm, protect his family and defend against TLC and Discovery who have been rumored to have enjoyed over $186 million dollars in revenue for one quarter, purportedly attributed to the success of the program Jon & Kate plus eight.
“This litigation is clearly a tactic that Discovery and TLC have initiated in furtherance of their hunger to jump back on the gravy train, but Jon Gosselin has decided to put the breaks on the Discovery and TLC trainwreck.”
Divorce papers for Jon, 32, and Kate, 34, were filed on June 22.
- Kate Gosselin is not happy that Jon hacked her email
- Hugh Jackman is really good to his fans
- Ashley Tisdale is Los Premios pretty
- Bachelor‘s Melissa Rycroft has swine flu
- Pamela Anderson is watching the bay again
- Channing Tatum goes shirtless for Dear John
- Mickey Rourke is out and about
- Scott Baio is too rich for you
- Eliza Dushku and basketball star Rick Fox confirmed
- Megan Fox in underwear might be worth $2 million
- Jon Bon Jovi gets exclusive with NBC
- Will Taylor Swift get her revenge on Kanye West?
- George Clooney won’t be father of the year