After the show, Nick added, “What a night. First show was amazing. Thanks to everyone for the good luck messages. Congrats to all my cast mates. Goodnight.”
Jonas Brothers - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
Miley Cyrus belts out one of her songs “Full Circle” during the Rock in Rio concert in Lisbon, Portugal on Saturday night (May 29).
The 17-year-old introduced the song, saying, “It’s about two people. They’re always gonna come back together no matter what anyone says or the bad people that try to keep you apart. Surprise surprise, it’s about a Jonas brother… You didn’t hear that.”
As for the chorus of the song, Miley sings, “I try to run but I keep on coming back full circle and I can’t jump the track, can’t let you go.”
Watch Miley perform “Full Circle” below!
Miley Cyrus -”Full Circle”
The 17-year-old Jonas Brother will play the role of Marius in Les Miserables.
Nick said, “The amazing [theater producer] Cameron Macintosh reached out to me last year about portraying the role of Marius in London at the West End. When I was ten years old I was in Les Miserables [on Broadway] as Gavroche. On my closing night in 2003 I told my parents that I would come back to be Marius one day. It is truly a dream come true.”
WELCOME TO THE GUN SHOW!
Nick Jonas flaunts his arm muscles in a fitted tanktop at the San Pedro Harbor on Sunday morning (March 28) in Long Beach, Calif.
The 17-year-old Jonas brother was accompanied by his big bro Joe Jonas.
The JoBros put on their best shorts and chartered a boat with friends. Joe’s girlfriend Demi Lovato sat this fishing expedition out!
25+ pictures inside of muscle man Nick Jonas… More Here! »
Nick, 17, wore a Gucci suit with David Yurman jewelry. Joe, 20, wore a suit by Dolce & Gabbana, a ring by David Yurman, and watch by IWC. Kevin, 22, wore a Lanvin suit with David Yurman jewelry while his wife Danielle Deleasa wore a dress by Roberto de Villacis and jewelry by Roberto Coin.
At the event, the Jonas brothers introduced the band Lady Antebellum.
- Joe Jonas is a big fan of Daniel Craig
- Rosie O’Donnell calls her new love “delicious“
- Octomom‘s doctor may have his license revoked
- Bar Refaeli models lingerie
- Adam Brody picks up his own dry cleaning
- Marc Jacobs did not get married in St. Bart’s
- Lamar Odom sports some silly shades
- Kate Beckinsale and her pooch go for a stroll
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth hold hands
- Meet the newest Bachelor
- Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz were snapped going snorkeling in Fernando de Noronha Island in Brazil.
- Sandra Bullock will present the SAG Life Achievement Award to Betty White at this year’s ceremony, airing live from L.A. on Jan. 23 on both TNT and TBS.
- Gerard Butler’s misdemeanor battery charge was dropped Tuesday because the actor successfully completed community service.
Kevin, 22, and Danielle, 23, tied the knot on a snowy Saturday afternoon on December 19 at Oheka Castle in Long Island, New York.
The wedding had over 400 guests and was complete with an enchanted forest, a castle, and even glass slippers!
“I knew that my princess needed her glass slippers and her castle,” Kevin shared with People.
Despite heavy snowfall the night before, looks like the wedding was fairy-tale perfect.
“I always wanted my wedding to have that princess feel,” Danielle shared about her wedding. “I couldn’t have imagined this.”
Congrats again to the happy couple!