- Jorge Garcia has joined the cast of CBS’ The Ordained- Entertainment Weekly
- Former Temptations singer Damon Harris has passed away at the age of 62- Huffington Post
- Calvin Klein‘s ex-boyfriend Nick Gruber has decided not to release a tell-all about the fashion designer- TMZ
- Watch a behind the scenes clip from Cher Lloyd‘s “With Ur Love” Video- Just Jared Jr
- Check out the recap for the latest episode of The Vampire Diaries- Lainey Gossip
- Have a look at some celebrity portraits using the iMadeFace app- Buzzfeed
- Lindsay Lohan loses her court battle against Pitbull- The Superficial
- Ivana Trump rocks daisy dukes while vacationing- X17
- Read some reviews on Keri Russell‘s Dark Skies- Celebuzz
Jorge Garcia Breaking News and Photos
Here’s what the actors had to share in a new EW interview:
Matthew, on Jack’s role in the finale:. “Redemption is always a big theme for me, so I had waited a long, long time for that moment for Jack. He had made so many mistakes and fallen apart and become this shell of a man and was really lost. And to finally get to play that end where he knows – he has the singular clarity of what he’s meant to do and what the sacrifice will be – that felt good.”
Jorge, on people’s reactions to the series finale: “I still get people who say that they love the show and didn’t like the ending, and they’ll ask me what I thought of the ending. I love the ending. For one thing, I end up with the Island. How can I not like that ending?”
Josh, on looking back at moments in his life surrounding the show: “God, it was just magical. That’s where I got my first home, got married, had my first child. The things that happened there in Hawaii were phenomenal. I have no regrets…. However, [last summer] I’m looking around going, ‘Damn, I wish I had a job to go to.’ I was a little bit – forgive the pun, I’m gonna finally be able to use that word lost again one day – but I felt a little lost. I’m like, ‘Oooh, this is tough to hang back and play chess now.’”
“We struggled super hard trying to come up with an album title, trying to find some kind of phrase that summed up the whole aesthetic behind the album: ‘Heavy Mental,’ ‘Smaller Than Life,’” Rivers Cuomo told Spinner.
“I was coming up with all kinds of stuff, but ultimately, we just went with some random word that doesn’t really have anything to do with anything. I just loved this photo of Jorge Garcia — it just had this amazing vibe,” Rivers said, adding, “No words are on the cover because all we wanted was his amazing face.”
“Memories,” the band’s new single, aired yesterday – check it out if you missed it!
Hayden Panettiere performs at the Netflix Live! on Location concert with her “Band From TV” on Saturday at the Autry National Center Of The American West in Los Angeles.
Photographing the 18-year-old hottie below the stage was her boyfriend, fellow Heroes costar Milo Ventimiglia, 31. Performing with Hayden was Chuck‘s Zachary Levi, Bachelor‘s Bob Guiney, Heroes’ Greg Grunberg and Lost‘s Jorge Garcia.
“Band From TV” is a charity cover band, whose members are all actors from American television series, who donate the proceeds of their performances and recordings to the charities of their choice.
70+ pictures inside of Hayden Panettiere going Netflix Live… More Here! »