- Joy Behar is firing back at Elisabeth Hasselback for slamming Rosie O’Donnell‘s return to The View – US Weekly
- Jennifer Lopez is an amazing twerker – TMZ
- Have you seen the Emmy Nominations list? – Just Jared Jr
- Here’s a first look at Peter Capaldi as Doctor Who! – Entertainment Weekly
- Find out about Tom Cruise‘s new leading lady – Lainey Gossip
- What on earth happened between The Situation and his brother? – TooFab
- OMG Jimmy Kimmel wears a leotard and dances to Sia…Lena Dunham style – MTV
- Who is this summer’s hottest new couple?! – Popsugar
Joy Behar News, Pictures, and Videos
Barbara Walters is regal in red on the carpet at the Celebration of Barbara Walters Cocktail Reception held at the Four Seasons Restaurant on Wednesday evening (May 14) in New York City.
The event was held two days prior to her final episode on The View, which will air tomorrow morning at 11:00am EST on ABC.
Barbara was joined at the event by her current co-hosts Jenny McCarthy (with fiance Donnie Wahlberg), Sherri Shepherd, and Whoopi Goldberg, as well as former co-hosts Joy Behar, Meredith Vieira, Lisa Ling, Star Jones, and Debbie Matenopoulos.
30+ pictures inside of Barbara Walters celebrating her long and successful career… More Here! »
Joy Behar is set to leave The View at the end of the current season after serving as a co-host for the past sixteen and a half years.
The 70-year-old talk show host is the last original panelist aside from series creator Barbara Walters.
“It seemed like the right time,” Joy told Deadline about not renewing her contract. “You reach a point when you say to yourself, ‘Do I want to keep doing this?’ There are other things on my plate I want to do — I’ve been writing a play, I’ve been neglecting my standup.”
Rumors have been swirling that Brooke Shields and Alexandra Wentworth are already being considered to step in as a replacement.
ARE YOU SAD to see Joy Behar leave The View?
The 44-year-old The View co-host wore a Ravini gown, and was joined in her bridal party by Elisabeth Hasselbeck.
Sherri was not the only The View lady to tie the knot this week!
“She will discuss it all on The View on Sept 6, when The View kicks off Season 15 live” Joy‘s rep said.
Congratulations to the happy couples!