Tthe celebrity pairings for season 11 of Dancing with the Stars has just been announced. But before we get to that, here’s a list of people who were courted for the show but turned it down for a variety of reasons:
– Facebook creator Mark Zuckerberg, Sylvester Stallone, political commentator Ann Coulter, former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, the real Erin Brockovich, billionaire Richard Branson, comic actor Tim Allen, former TV darling Suzanne Somers, reality star Kirstie Alley, Community star Joel McHale, and The Price Is Right host Drew Carey.
Now, each contestant can earn up to $345,000 during the 10 weeks of airtime. There’s an initial $125,000 for signing, $10,000 an episode for Weeks 3 and 4, $20,000 an episode for Weeks 5 and 6, $30,000 an episode for Weeks 7 and 8, and $50,000 an episode for the final two weeks. Not a bad way to earn a living!
And finally, here’s the list of DWTS pairs:
– Michael Bolton & Chelsie Hightower
– Brandy & Maksim Chmerkovskiy
– Margaret Cho & Louis Van Amstel
– Rick Fox & Cheryl Burke
– Jennifer Grey & Derek Hough
– David Hasselhoff & Kym Johnson
– Florence Henderson & Corky Ballas
– Kyle Massey & Lacey Schwimmer
– Kurt Warner & Anna Trebunskaya
– Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas
– Audrina Patridge & Tony Dovolani
– Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino & Karina Smirnoff
The new season kicks off on Monday, September 20 on ABC!
Bristol also recently shared that she won’t be dressing in revealing outfits on the show. “I think I will be the most dressed [contestant and have] the most modest outfits for sure because that’s who I am,” she said.