- Kat Von D responds to the backlash on her lipstick color name- US Weekly
- Prosecutors want Suge Knight‘s bail set at $25 million- TMZ
- Jaden Smith is hoping a hot young actress will text him- Just Jared Jr
- There was a shocking Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comic book death- Entertainment Weekly
- So about that wig Lena Dunham wore…- Lainey Gossip
- Fran Drescher reunites with her The Nanny co-stars- TooFab
- A$AP Rocky reveals special guests for new album- MTV
- These Kit Harington photos will heat up your weekend- Popsugar
Kat Von D News, Pictures, and Videos
The 32-year-old tattoo artist wore a red 10 Crosby Derek Lam dress with red suede heel-less platform shoes.
WHO DO YOU THINK wore the 10 Crosby Derek Lam dress better – Kat or Kristen?
Check out Demi Lovato‘s brand new arm tattoo!
The 20-year-old singer and X Factor judge got inked by celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D on Sunday (November 25).
“Thank you so much @thekatvond for my new ink!! I think it’s beautiful and I love it!!” Demi tweeted of her new tattoo, which also features twelve birds flying up her arm.
“And another picture of my new birdies” Demi added.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Demi Lovato’s new arm tattoo?
“I am not in a relationship. (And I apologize for all the “back and forth” if it’s caused any confusion),” the 29-year-old tattoo artist wrote on her Facebook page.
A source also confirmed the split to People.
Kat also set the record straight about moving to Texas, where Jesse lives.
“I am not opening up another tattoo shop. And I am not leaving my shop here in Los Angeles, High Voltage Tattoo,” she shared.
“Sometimes you are only given one chance in life,” Jesse, 42, told People. “It was up to me to open my eyes and see it. That girl is my chance. I will never stop fighting and striving to hold on to her. Showing her how special she is, and how much I love her.”
The on-again couple, who initially split in late July, also each posted pics of them together on their Twitter accounts.
Jesse wrote “para siempre” – Spanish for “forever” – with a photo of him kissing Kat, 29.
The engagement news comes on the same day that TLC announced it was ending Kat‘s show LA Ink.
Kat responded, telling People, “In an effort to capitalize on my recent breakup, the network has decided to focus their energy on re-editing events that didn’t happen while filming. I have no regrets and am very proud of the original footage. In my opinion, any attempt to compromise the honesty of that would be an insult to my fans and viewers.”
TLC is canceling Kat Von D‘s reality show LA Ink.
The network “has decided that the current season of LA Ink will be its last. [TLC] is proud of what the series has accomplished in its four seasons, following Kat Von D‘s journey as an artist from Miami to Los Angeles,” it said in a statement.
The show’s series finale will air September 15 at 10 p.m.
- Kat Von D will keep a tattooed portrait of a young Jesse James on her body – TMZ
- Ashley Tisdale and her mama go shoe shopping – Just Jared Jr
- Jesse Eisenberg and Ellen Page get to work on their latest movie – Lainey Gossip
- Denise Richards talks explaining addiction to her kids – The Superficial
- Check out five things you didn’t know about Colton Haynes - US Weekly
- Olivia Wilde says shooting a nude scene for Cowboys & Aliens was “crazy” – MTV Movies
- A pregnant celeb is just about ready to pop – Popsugar
- Halle Berry‘s stalker is charged with burglary – Access Hollywood
- Who knew Alex Trebek was a total bada–?! – Videogum