- Kate Winslet discusses her two children having two different dads, and how that is handled in her household – US Weekly
- Does Dr. Conrad Murray want to practice medicine again? – TMZ
- Joe and Kevin Jonas meet up after cancelled tour – Just Jared Jr
- Something terrible is going to happen on The Walking Dead! – Entertainment Weekly
- Is there any truth to the Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx rumors? – Lainey Gossip
- Mischa Barton opens up about her mental health breakdown – TooFab
- Selena Gomez shows off her duckface – MTV Buzz
- Check out these celeb inspired Halloween costumes – Popsugar
Kate Winslet Breaking News and Photos
Kate Winslet steps out in a figure hugging dress to accentuate her baby bump on Tuesday (October 15) in London, England.
The 38-year-old actress just took the cover of Vogue - check out her cover image in case you missed it!
Kate recently chatted about some of the pregnancy cravings she is experiencing during her third pregnancy.
“I haven’t had many cravings. I’ve been wanting to drink a lot of orange juice but I don’t know if that is part of it,” Kate told The Telegraph.
FYI: Kate is wearing an Isabella Oliver dress with Rupert Sanderson shoes.
10+ pictures inside of Kate Winslet exiting her car in London… More Here! »
The 38-year-old Labor Day star showed off her growing baby bump in the full photo shoot, pictured below.
During the photo shoot session, Kate gave photographer Mario Testino a bit of guff!
“Actually, Mario, do you even know how to take a fackin’ photograph?,” Kate said jokingly.
On the cover, Kate rocked a Donna Karan New York jersey wrap dress, Duro Olowu metallic silk jacquard cape and Art Smith cuff from Leah Gordon Antiques.
For more from Kate, visit Vogue.com.
Kate Winslet hits the red carpet at the premiere of her new film Labor Day held during the 2013 BFI London Film Festival on Monday evening (October 14) at the Odeon Leicester Square in London, England.
The 38-year-old pregnant actress was seen cradling her large baby bump while walking the carpet in a gorgeous red dress. Looks like she is getting close to her due date!
Kate‘s co-star Josh Brolin was also spotted attending the premiere.
Earlier in the day, Kate and Josh both attended a photo call to promote the new flick, in theaters in limited release on December 25.
FYI: Kate is wearing a Jenny Packham dress, Christian Louboutin shoes and bag, and De Beers jewelry.
20+ pictures inside of Kate Winslet and Josh Brolin on the red carpet… More Here! »
Kate Winslet and Josh Brolin pose together for a photo call for their new film Labor Day held during the 2013 BFI London Film Festival on Monday morning (October 14) at the Mayfair Hotel in London, England.
The co-stars were joined at the photo call by the film’s writer and director Jason Reitman. The movie’s big premiere at the festival will be held later this evening. Check back for the red carpet photos!
Here is the movie’s synopsis: Depressed single mom Adele (Winslet) and her son Henry offer a wounded, fearsome man (Brolin) a ride. As police search town for the escaped convict, the mother and son gradually learn his true story as their options become increasingly limited.
FYI: Kate is wearing Seraphine jeans.
15+ pictures inside of Kate Winslet and Josh Brolin at the photo call… More Here! »
- Find out if Kate Winslet will take on her husband Ned Rocknroll‘s name – US Weekly
- Is Andy Cohen involved with an NHL star? – TMZ
- Check out these new Ender’s Game posters and stills – Just Jared Jr
- Lady Mary is in mourning for Downton Abbey season four – Entertainment Weekly
- Eva Mendes is back in the states – Lainey Gossip
- How did Paula Patton react to Miley Cyrus twerking on Robin Thicke? – TooFab
- Find out all the 2013 MTV EMAs nominees – MTV Buzz
- George Clooney is back in action! – Popsugar
Kate Winslet covers up her growing baby bump as she leaves the Claridges Hotel on Tuesday (September 17) in London, England.
“I didn’t have any hesitation at all,” Kate recently told MTV about taking on her role in Divergent. “It was such a great script. It’s a fantastic book.”
“My daughter suddenly [had a] new-found respect,” Kate added. “‘My mum is actually really cool.’ I’m just going to go with that. I did it because I wanted my kids to think I was cool.”
10+ pictures inside of Kate Winslet holding hands with her husband… More Here! »