- Kendra Wilkinson and her husband Hank Baskett have just welcomed a new baby girl – Huffington Post
- Here’s some exclusive info about “Dangerous Creatures” – Just Jared Jr
- People are naming babies after Game of Thrones characters – Entertainment Weekly
- Jake Gyllenhaal‘s Nightcrawler is in a bidding war – The Hollywood Reporter
- Barbara Walters gets a big goodbye – DListed
- Amanda Seyfried displays lots of cleavage – Hollywood Tuna
- Parade honoring Conchita Wurst has been blocked in Moscow – Towleroad
Kendra Wilkinson - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
- Check out the pics of Kendra Wilkinson showing off her bikini body while almost ready to pop! – Huffington Post
- Austin Mahone just released a brand new song – Just Jared Jr
- The Chris Brown trial has been given a start date – Entertainment Weekly
- Ryan Seacrest is close to closing his American Idol deal – The Hollywood Reporter
- What does Johnny Depp think of his new movie Transcendence? – DListed
- Karolina Kurkova looks amazing in this beach photo shoot – Hollywood Tuna
- Bryan Singer‘s accuser holds a press conference – Towleroad
Also joining the season 12 cast: talk show host Wendy Williams, NFL player Hines Ward, actor and rapper Romeo, Karate Kid star Ralph Macchio, boxer Sugar Ray Leonard, Disney star Chelsea Kane, wrestler Chris Jericho, and radio personality “Psycho” Mike Catherwood.
Dancing with the Stars season 12 kicks off with a two-hour premiere on Monday (March 21) at 8 p.m. on ABC!
WHO WILL YOU root for on DWTS?
Full cast pic inside… More Here! »
The 25-year-old Playmate-turned-mama will debut the third season of Kendra TONIGHT (November 7) at 10/9c on E!
In the first episode, after moving to Philly for husband Hank‘s career as a football player, Kendra sets out to prove to everyone that she’s still sexy.
The 24-year-old former Girl Next Door shared that she’s lost about 25 pounds since Hank was born, but that she was still nervous to do the cover shoot! “Getting into a bikini in only eight weeks was definitely nerve-racking,” Kendra shared.
As for whether she’ll come back to shoot another Playboy spread, “At first I thought, ‘Of course, I’d love to show my body off again,’” Kendra said, “but I don’t think that would help me grow. I think I need to start a new chapter and move on.”
Bigger cover pic inside…
“OMG he’s just so cute while he sleeps I couldn’t help myself!!!” Kendra wrote. “All I want to do is sit around and look at him all day long.”
The 24-year-old Playboy playmate and her NFL player husband, Hank, 27, welcomed baby Hank on Dec. 11, in Carmel, Ind.
As for how Kendra prepared for coming to the hospital, she shared, “The good thing about being induced is that it’s like planning a trip, just very calm. We ate a huge dinner before we came to the hospital. I ate a whole batch of brownies because I was nervous. No wonder he’s 9 pounds!”