- Find out why Kid Rock is calling rap-rock “pretty gay”- Entertainment Weekly
- One Direction fans blast a tribute band with threats of violence- Gossip Cop
- These are the ten times that Ross Lynch and Maia Mitchell‘s friendship was the cutest thing ever- Just Jared Jr
- Russell Crowe is under fire for this comment about actresses- Huffington Post
- Justin Bieber reportedly befriends a new celebrity kid- DListed
- See Emily Ratajkowski‘s super hot new lingerie pictures- Hollywood Tuna
- Marriage equality has just arrived in this state- Towleroad
Kid Rock News, Pictures, and Videos
The song is the first single off the 40-year-old rapper’s eighth album, Marshall Mathers LP 2, which will be released on November 5.
“The official music video for #Berzerk, directed by Syndrome, is here!” Eminem tweeted to release the video to his fans.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of the music video for Eminem’s new song “Berzerk”?
Eminem: ‘Berzerk’ Music Video ft. Kid Rock & Kendrick Lamar!
Before presenting the award, Kid Rock gave his opinion on the people who performed during the show before he hit the stage, and he certainly was not kind.
“Let’s give it up for people lipsyncing under pre-recorded music!” he said.
Also pictured inside: Kid Rock showing some tummy while performing at the Tiger Jam event the night before.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Kid Rock’s comments at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards?
15+ pictures inside of Kid Rock on stage… More Here! »
- Kid Rock has a message for President Obama- Huffington Post
- Check out the Star Trek Into Darkness poster- Entertainment Weekly
- Find out the Glee: Christmas Album track list- Just Jared Jr
- Who is Julia Roberts holding hands with?- DListed
- Hayden Panettiere wears a bra on Nashville- Hollywood Tuna
- Henry Cavill is handcuffed in new Man of Steel poster- Towleroad
- How did Brad Pitt‘s new movie fare at the box office?- Celebuzz
- What did Reese Witherspoon and Mindy Kaling discuss at lunch?- ASL
Jennifer Aniston speaks candidly about living life in front of paparazzi cameras in the trailer for the upcoming documentary $ellebrity.
“When all of a sudden you are hearing rumors that are not true on the CNN crawl…you sort of go ‘this is CNN!’” the 43-year-old actress says in the film, directed by celebrity photographer Kevin Mazur.
$ellebrity first debuted at the South by Southwest Festival back in March. Check out the first official trailer below…
Here’s what the 40-year-old singer had to share with the mag, on newsstands now:
On drinking without drugs: “Whatever your thing is, if it’s pills, cocaine, smoking weed, when you slow that down – which I’ve done a lot of – you’ve got to relearn how to drink. That’s the f—— hardest part. You used to be able to go all night. Finding that balance has been interesting. I still black out here and there, but nothing too serious.”
On caring about what people in Detroit think of him: “I really care about what people think of me in this town, because my son is here, my family is here, my roots are here. I don’t give a shit anywhere else, but here I’m very conscious of it.”
On his least favorite type of movie: “The Hilary Swank movie where you walk out of there with tears and just feel terrible. I can’t handle it. I just want to see somebody fall off a ladder, the boy and girl go home to a big pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, and feel great about myself. I don’t want any drama in my life – not even in a f—— movie. Not even when it’s … What’s fake? Is it fiction? Even if it’s fiction, I don’t want it. I just want to be happy and have fun.”
For more of Kid Rock, including behind-the-scenes video, check out MensJournal.com!
Bigger pic inside…
More Here! »
The trio had drinks together and sang along to some karaoke.
10+ pictures inside of Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher at the Don Julio party… More Here! »