- Our thoughts are with Kid Rock and the loved ones of his assistant Michael Sacha, who suffered serious injuries and passed away after an ATV accident – TMZ
- Is Jay Z furious at Beyonce over Lemonade? – Radar
- Kendall Jenner is not happy with her big brother Rob - Just Jared Jr
- Is Jon Snow’s blood pattern a clue? – Huffington Post
- Is Dakota Johnson over her Fifty Shades sex scenes? – DListed
- Kylie Jenner is working it on Instagram – Hollywood Tuna
- Find out who is headlining the LA Pride festival – Towleroad
Kid Rock News, Pictures, and Videos
The 30-year-old assistant passed away in an ATV accident after driving guests of a cookout hosted by Kid Rock back to their vehicle.
After the crash, Michael was found by Kid Rock who called for help and says he is “beyond devastated.”
“He was a member of our family and one of the greatest young men I have ever had the pleasure to not only work with, but also to become friends with. I know I speak for us all in sharing my deepest condolences to his family. I cannot imagine how they must feel,” he said in a statement.
He added, “We’ve already been contacted by the press asking if it was me who was in the accident, so I want to stop any rumors before they spread. I’m asking everyone to please respect our and his families’ privacy in this difficult time. RIP Mike. We will never forget you, my friend.”
Our thoughts are with Kid Rock and Michael‘s family and friends.
“I’m digging Trump,” the 45-year-old singer told Rolling Stone. “I feel like a lot of people, whether you’re a Democrat or a Republican, feel like if you get Hillary or Bernie, or you get Rubio or Cruz or whoever, there’s going to be the same s–t. Has that much f—ing changed when anyone’s in office, whether it’s been a Republican or a Democrat in office, in our lifetime, anyway?”
“My feeling: let the motherf—ing business guy run it like a f—ing business,” he added. “And his campaign has been entertaining as s–t.”
Kid Rock is an outspoken conservative and performed at a rally for Mitt Romney during the 2012 election campaign.
The 34-year-old Southpaw actor and the 36-year-old singer were joined by Kid Rock while watching the Golden State Warriors beat the Cleveland Cavaliers by a final score of 103 – 82.
Right before the game, Usher, who is an owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers, performed the National Anthem. The guys were photobombed in the picture by producer Gary Gilbert, another owner of the team!
With the win, the series is now tied for 2-2, with the teams heading back to Oakland for Game 5 on Sunday (June 14).
“To me, doesn’t have a f–king ‘Purple Rain,’ but she’s the biggest thing on Earth. How can you be that big without at least one ‘Sweet Home Alabama’ or ‘Old Time Rock & Roll’?” the 44-year-old singer said.
He added, “People are like, ‘Beyoncé‘s hot. Got a nice f–king ass.’ I’m like ‘Cool, I like skinny white chicks with big tits.’ Doesn’t really f–king do much for me.”
Kid Rock‘s response on Beyonce definitely did not make her fans at all happy, who took to Twitter to criticize him.
On today's episode of Old, Ugly, Racist, White Men Trying To Gain Relevance From Beyoncé we have: Kid Rock pic.twitter.com/EC0SqxgvsK
— aubrey graham (@LILMATTDOGG) February 26, 2015
Click inside to read more responses from Beyonce’s fans…More Here! »
- Find out why Kid Rock is calling rap-rock “pretty gay”- Entertainment Weekly
- One Direction fans blast a tribute band with threats of violence- Gossip Cop
- These are the ten times that Ross Lynch and Maia Mitchell‘s friendship was the cutest thing ever- Just Jared Jr
- Russell Crowe is under fire for this comment about actresses- Huffington Post
- Justin Bieber reportedly befriends a new celebrity kid- DListed
- See Emily Ratajkowski‘s super hot new lingerie pictures- Hollywood Tuna
- Marriage equality has just arrived in this state- Towleroad
The song is the first single off the 40-year-old rapper’s eighth album, Marshall Mathers LP 2, which will be released on November 5.
“The official music video for #Berzerk, directed by Syndrome, is here!” Eminem tweeted to release the video to his fans.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of the music video for Eminem’s new song “Berzerk”?
Eminem: ‘Berzerk’ Music Video ft. Kid Rock & Kendrick Lamar!