- Kid Rock got arrested for a Waffle House fight.
- It’s a family affair of mani-pedis for Kate Beckinsale‘s family.. including the husband.
- Everybody still loves Megan Fox
- Aniston is ready to show you what else she can do.
- Petra Nemcova models for new lingerie campaign.
- Carrie Underwood tries to keep her love life undercover.
- Halloween in NYC is going to be the best ever.
- Shakira leaves Da Silvano restaurant looking great.
- What do you think of Chick by Nicky Hilton?
- Jason Statham says no to G.I. Joe
- Renee Zellweger is okay being single.
- Box Office Totals: 1. “30 Days of Night,” $16 million, 2. “Tyler Perry’s Why Did I Get Married?”, $12.1 million, 3. “The Game Plan,” $8.1 million, 4. “Michael Clayton,” $7.1 million, 5. “Gone Baby Gone,” $6 million.
- Pink and Carey Hart’s marriage is on its last legs, sources tell the Daily News. When the couple married they apparently swore to a “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy, but now that Pink’s thinking about kids, she’s changed her mind about letting him cheat.
- Salma Hayek’s rep has confirmed that the actress still plans on marrying Francois Henri Pinault despite his rumored previous fling with Linda Evangelista. Evangelista reportedly gave birth a year ago to Pinault’s son, Augustin.
- George Clooney has agreed to be an executive board member of a new Swiss energy company that will develop environmentally friendly techniques for car motors and other devices. The choice was between Clooney and Al Gore, says Nicolas Hayek, who will preside over the board. Hayek says he didn’t ask Gore because it was unclear whether he’d run for president.
- Nicole Kidman and Jennifer Jason Leigh share the cover of the November issue of Interview. The stars worked together for the first time in the upcoming film Margot at the Wedding.
Kid Rock News, Pictures, and Videos
Super-hot celeb Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey attend the 133rd Kentucky Derby Barnstable-Brown Party on Friday in Louisville, Kentucky.
Other celebrities enjoying the pre-Kentucky Derby festivities: Jenny McCarthy (with sister Joanne McCarthy), Larry Birkhead (with sister Judy Birkhead), Kid Rock (with Danish model girlfriend May Andersen), Jimmy Fallon (with Nancy Juvonen, who co-owns the production company Flower Films with Drew Barrymore), The Office‘s Kate Flannery, Cybill Shepherd and 2006 Miss USA Tara Conner.
- James Blunt may have asked girlfriend Petra Nemcova to marry him. Petra she was spotted on Fifth Avenue yesterday during a commercial shoot wearing a huge diamond on her ring finger.
- Christina Aguilera and Rascal Flatts will perform live from Times Square during Dick Clark‘s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve 2007, airing on ABC. Dick Clark and Ryan Seacrest will co-host the event.
- Pamela Anderson is expected to host a New Year’s Eve party at Tao Las Vegas, just across the street from Kid Rock’s party at Jet. Britney Spears is taking over Pure nightclub while Nicole Richie is in talks to host a bash at Tangerine.
- Comedian Margaret Cho will guest star on Fox’s ’Til Death early next year.
- Rosie O’Donnell announced yesterday that she might star in FX drama Nip/Tuck instead of getting her own spin-off on the network. Rosie would replace Joely Richardson and her popular character would own the plastic surgery center.
- Everyone Look at Lindsay Lohan and Her Hand Cuffs
- Jessica Simpson Filming “Blonde Ambition”
- Tom Cruise Wore a Girdle On His Wedding Day
- Derek Jeter and Jessica Biel Still Hooking Up
- Rihanna Is Well Padded
- Borat Broke Up Pam and Kid
- Bruce Willis Demands Rootbeer!
- Noooooo! I Wish I Had a PS3! Lifetime Supply of Taco Bell!!!!!
- Style Insider: Brad Pitt in Cuffs
Kate Winslet eats Cameron Diaz under the table.
- Justin Timberlake will be hosting Saturday Night Live again on Dec. 16 as host and musical guest.
- A rep for Britney Spears is shooting down rumors that the pop star has missed recent recording sessions because of her late night partying with new pal Paris Hilton.
- According to a London newspaper, Jennifer Aniston is considering an appearance on Dancing with the Stars. “Jen thinks it would be a laugh,” a friend of the actress told the paper.
- Prince Lorenzo Borghese chose Florida teacher Jennifer Wilson, 24, over 23-year-old L.A. publicist Sadie Murray on the finale of The Bachelor: Rome.
- Is This KFed’s New Chick?
- Lindsay Lohan is Desperate for Attention
- Pamela Anderson is Divorcing Kid Rock
- Are Jude and Sienna Back On – Again?!
- Paris Teaches Britney How To Pose For Upskirt Pictures
- Baby Nicole Kidman Due This Spring!
- Ashlee Simpson‘s Face Is Melting
- Michael Richards’ Victims Speak Out (Video)
- Paris & Brit Drive ‘Em Wild (Video)
- Hilary Duff and Joel Madden Are Over
Avenue Jew!!!!!! Brilliant!!!!! The cast of Avenue Q and
the revival of Fiddler on the Roof joined up at a BC/EFA’s
concert to present “Everyone’s a Little Bit Jewish”
- Heidi Klum and her husband, Seal, have welcomed a baby boy, according to the supermodel’s Web site. Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel was born Wednesday at 5:01 p.m. in Los Angeles. “He is healthy, beautiful and looks just like his mother,” according to the post signed by Seal.
- Chad Lowe says he was upset his ex, Hilary Swank, talked publicly his substance-abuse problems in Vanity Fair over the summer, but he’ll always love her. “It has been a tough year and not something I expected. It’s very humbling,” Chad tells Extra in an interview airing tonight.
- Princes William and Harry plan to stage a concert at Wembley Stadium next year featuring Elton John and others to mark the 10th anniversary of the death Princess Diana, The Sunday Mirror reported. Proceeds would be donated to British homeless charity Centrepoint and other causes supported by Diana.
- Hugh Jackman will produce CBS’ Voyages,” a “Rashomon”-style format revolving around passengers on a high-end cruise line.
- After all of the hype, Madonna‘s NBC “Confessions Tour” special drew just 4.7 million viewers last Wednesday.