- See what Kim Zolciak‘s daughter posted about her new lip fillers – Radar
- Sylvester Stallone sneaked into a Creed screening on Thanksgiving – Gossip Cop
- Victoria Justice has broken up with longtime boyfriend Pierson Fode – Just Jared Jr
- Poland won’t extradite Roman Polanski to the United States – Huffington Post
- New report claims that Tom Cruise hasn’t seen Suri in 800 days – DListed
- Bella Thorne is super glamorous for new Glamour feature – Hollywood Tuna
- Jake Gyllenhaal talks about Brokeback Mountain ten years later – Towleroad
Kim Zolciak News, Pictures, and Videos
Kim Zolciak just shared with fans that she had heart surgery after a slew of health problems over the past several weeks.
The 37-year-old reality star suffered a mini stroke last month and during treatment it was discovered that she had a heart condition.
“My ❤️ surgery was a success!! I can’t wait to be back on my feet 100%! Glad it’s over! Quite the whirlwind this last month has been…but such a blessing too 😊 #MyFamilyHasBeenAmazing #TheFalconsHaveBeenSoSupportive #GodIsIncredible #Blessed #Grateful #ThankYouToMyDoctorsAndNurses #AmazingTeam,” Kim captioned her photo on Instagram. We wish Kim a speedy recovery!
- Kim Zolciak talks about the decision to pull out from Dancing with the Stars – Radar
- Whoopi Goldberg is firing back at Matt Damon – Gossip Cop
- Meet this awesome Fresh off the Boat actor – Just Jared Jr
- Tina Fey guests on Billy on the Street! – Huffington Post
- This Twin Peaks actress has passed away – DListed
- Emma Roberts took part in another lingerie shoot for Aerie – Hollywood Tuna
- What is the first thing Michelle Obama wants to do upon leaving the White House? – Towleroad
- Fresh Off the Boat season one, starring Randall Park, Constance Wu, Ian Chen, Hudson Yang, and Forrest Wheeler, is about a Taiwanese family who moves to Orlando in the 1990s from the Chinatown section of Washington, DC to open a cowboy-themed steakhouse.
- Poltergeist, starring Sam Rockwell and Rosemarie DeWitt, is the contemporized classic tale about a family whose suburban home is invaded by angry spirits. When the terrifying apparitions escalate their attacks and take the youngest daughter, the family must come together to rescue her.
DVDs & Blu-rays Released Today
The 37-year-old Real Housewives of Atlanta star and dancing contestant is currently in the hospital in Atlanta and she has not been cleared to fly at this time.
Kim had a heart procedure done on Friday and she cannot do anything strenuous at this time, according to TMZ.
Instead of dancing with partner Tony Dovolani, Kim will be appearing on the show via FaceTime tonight (September 28). We wish her a speedy recovery!
“I want to thank everyone for their love and support over the past few days. I am now home with my family, resting and taking care of my health,” the 37-year-old reality star told JustJared.com in a statement. “I can’t express enough how much I love dancing and this whole experience, and I hope this will not be the end of dancing.”
“After spending only a few weeks with Kim, it is evident of how much of a fighter she is,” Tony Dovolani, Kim‘s DWTS partner, told People in a statement earlier in the week. “Her humor and positivity are still shining through, and it’s amazing to see the love and support of her family. We are hoping for a speedy recovery.”
Dancing with the Stars airs tomorrow night at 8pm EST on ABC.
- Read the messages that Kim Zolciak sent to her fans after suffering a stroke – Radar
- Robert Pattinson reveals his thought on his mom’s Google alerts – Gossip Cop
- The songs for next week’s Dancing With the Stars have been revealed – Just Jared Jr
- Amy Schumer‘s post-Emmys interview is just amazing – Huffington Post
- Corny dude with cornrows eating corn while listening to Korn – DListed
- Nina Agdal looks amazing in her lingerie – Hollywood Tuna
- Listen to Janet Jackson‘s new song with Missy Elliott – Towleroad
Current Dancing with the Stars contestant Kim Zolciak suffered a “mini-stroke” after landing on her flight after the show on Wednesday (September 23).
“The last 24hrs have been whirlwind! I landed yesterday morning from LAX (took the red eye right after DWTS) I got home and within minutes suffered a TIA (mini stroke) the left side of my body went completely numb and my speech was gone,” the 37-year-old reality star wrote on her Instagram, along with a photo of her in the hospital. “Extremely grateful for @sladeosborne @briellebiermann @nikitpressley @kroybiermann for quick reactions! I have 100%of my feeling back THANK GOD. Still in the hospital but I just know I’m getting released today! 🙏🏻🙏🏻. #CrazyAgeDoesntMatter”
No word if Kim will be dancing on this next week’s DWTS. We wish Kim all the best and hope she gets well soon.