- Kobe Bryan and his wife Vanessa put their divorce on hold – TMZ
- When can fans expect new One Direction music? – Just Jared Jr
- George Clooney jets to his Italian home – Lainey Gossip
- Carrie Underwood publicly supports gay marriage – The Superficial
- Lady Gaga shows off her concert bruises – TooFab
- Robin Roberts thanks fans for their support – US Weekly
- Is Philip Seymour Hoffman joining Catching Fire? – MTV Movies
- Anne Hathaway is white hot in NYC – Popsugar
- Lindsay Lohan gets back to work after car crash – Celebslam
Kobe Bryant - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
The lovebirds, who shared some PDA during the game, cheered as the Lakers defeated the Denver Nuggets 96-87. Justin even got to high-five Kobe Bryant after the game!
“C’mon, LakeShow…” Justin tweeted before the game.
FYI: Justin is wearing a candy&caviar Dayton denim shirt.
15+ pictures inside of kissing couple Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake at the Lakers game… More Here! »
- Looks like things may be back on between Kobe Bryant and his ex-wife, Vanessa – TMZ
- Leven Rambin gets her hair done in Beverly Hills – Just Jared Jr
- Check out Gwyneth Paltrow in a new international ad – Lainey Gossip
- One Teen Mom is entering her kids in beauty pageants – The Superficial
- Seal‘s wedding ring is off – US Weekly
- Nicolas Cage almost had a role in Batman?! – MTV Movies
- Check out celebs’ fun and funny Twitter pics – Popsugar
- Donald Trump shares memories of Whitney Houston – Access Hollywood
- Doutzen Kroes hits the beach – Celebslam
- Also check out news happening on The Frisky!
Jeremy Lin takes the sports world by storm scoring 38 points, as his New York Knicks defeated Kobe Bryant and the Los Angeles Lakers, 92-85, at Madison Square Garden in New York City on Friday (February 10).
The 23-year-old Harvard educated NBA basketball player has exploded on social media (including tons of puns)- trending on Twitter and showing up all over Facebook. LINsanity has been coined, as well as Lin-ning and All we do is Lin, Lin, Lin! Celebs came out for the game including Ben Stiller, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Spike Lee and Justin Tuck of the Super Bowl Champion New York Giants. Jeremy has also drawn comparisons to Tim Tebow – not only for their newfound success, but their faith as well. Looks like Jeremy has found fans already in Rainn Wilson, Shane West, Sherri Shepherd and Spike Lee!
Jeremy recently did a video (while in between NBA teams) with Youtube star Ryan Higa (aka nigahiga), called “How to Get into Harvard”! Looks like studying actually pays off!
10+ pictures inside of Jeremy Lin and the Lin-sanity that has erupted… More Here! »
Vanessa, 29, filed for divorce on Friday (December 16) citing “irreconcilable differences,” with sources claiming the split happened because the 33-year-old Los Angeles Lakers star was allegedly unfaithful.
“She’s been dealing with these incidents for a long time and has been a faithful wife, but she’s finally had enough. This one is the straw that broke the camel’s back,” the source explained.
Vanessa stood by Kobe during his 2003 scandal when he was charged with sexually assaulting a Colorado woman.
The two, who reportedly do not have a prenup, have two daughters together, Natalia, 8, and Gianna, 5.
Celebs were ranked by consulting industry insiders, who came up with estimates of how much each celeb earned in the past year. Online exposure and press mentions were also factored in.
Click inside to check out the Forbes’ Celebrity 100…
- Kobe Bryant is making amends after making a homophobic slur during a game – TMZ
- Bonnie Wright and Jamie Campbell Bower are engaged! – Just Jared Jr
- David Hasselhoff hams it up for the cameras – Lainey Gossip
- Taylor Swift buys her mom and dad a million dollar home – US Weekly
- Chris Brown and Joe Jonas team up for some new music – The Superficial
- See who says the end of Twilight will be a bummer – MTV Movies
- Darren Criss dishes on his favorite videos – Popsugar
- LeBron James‘ mom hurls a racial slur at a valet – TheUrbanDaily
- See who’s taking a break from Twitter – OK
- Jennifer Hudson brings the house down on Dancing with the Stars – Concrete Loop