- Kris Humphries gets booed at Madison Square Garden as he plays for the New Jersey Nets – Huffington Post
- Ashley Tisdale shows off her legs for days – Just Jared Jr
- See why Matt Damon isn’t impressed with President Obama – FoxNews
- Paris Hilton takes the cover of Vanity Fair Espana - DListed
- Maria Menounos takes her poodle for a walk – Hollywood Tuna
- The traditional Navy homecoming kiss features two ladies this year – Towleroad
- Whitney Port kicks off Hanukkah celebrations – Celebuzz
- Check out Minka Kelly‘s sexiest looks this year – ASL
Kris Humphries News, Pictures, and Videos
The 31-year-old reality star filed for divorce from Kris on Monday morning after 72 days of marriage.
Saturday Night Live spoofed Kim‘s situation in a segment advertising her “fairytale divorce”.
Kris said he was blindsided by Kim‘s filing for divorce – “”I’m committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents,” he said, adding, “I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce…I’m willing to do whatever it takes to make it work.”
Bigger pic inside…
“After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage,” Kim, 31, said (via E! News). “I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever, but sometimes things don’t work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best.”
Kim‘s sister Khloe also weighed in on the situation.
“Reading some these comments r so hurtful. Im grateful 4our fans who understand & r being respectful. Hate is disgusting. Love is everything,” she wrote on her Twitter account. “Thank God for family. We are strong and we will only become closer! I love YOU”
TMZ reports that Kim cited irreconcilable differences for the reason for the split in papers dated Monday (October 31).
Before they married, Kim and Kris signed a prenuptial agreement so that their respective assets would be protected in the case of a split.
Kim and Kris married on August 20 in front of 440 guests at a private estate in Montecito, Calif. The celebration was televised in an E! special.
ARE YOU SURPRISED that Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are splitting up?
The evening, hosted by publisher Jason Binn, welcomed Kim and Kris back to NYC as newlyweds. The pair married in a lavish ceremony earlier this month.
“Can’t wait to be welcomed to NYC tonight by @JasonBinn & @ColinCowie …be sure to follow them for gr8 pics. They know parties!” Kim tweeted before the party.
Kim‘s sister Kourtney also stepped out for the party. The gals are currently filming the second season of their reality show Kourtney & Kim Take New York.
10+ pictures inside of Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries celebrating their nuptials… More Here! »
- See what swag guests at Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries‘ wedding took home – Huffington Post
- Cars 2 zooms on its way to a DVD and Blu-ray release – Just Jared Jr
- David Letterman laughs off the internet jihadist that wants him dead…and blames Jay Leno – FoxNews
- Watch some kiiiind of hilarious and raunchy outtakes from Sandra Lee – DListed
- Kristin Cavallari takes her new single status in stride – Hollywood Tuna
- George Michael reveals his split from his longtime partner – Towleroad
- You can win a free pair of Paul Frank shades – Celebuzz
- Alicia Silverstone brings her son Bear to the set of her new movie – ASL
The 30-year-old reality television personality and the 26-year-old basketball star, who became engaged this past May, wed in their dream wedding in front of 440 guests on an 11-acre private estate in Montecito, Calif.
“I can’t believe it’s finally here! Thank you so much to everyone who made this day happen!!!!!” Kim wrote on her website.
For the special day, Kim and her bridesmaids wore custom designed dresses by Vera Wang, while Kris and his groomsmen wore Ermenegildo Zegna suits.
Kim also received some gifts from online bridal boutique My Bridal Bling! She received a rhinestone-encrusted custom-made tank that reads “Rock On!” in addition to a personalized tote bag and a hoodie with “Mrs. Humphries” on it!
Be sure to check out the lovebirds’ wedding day festivities in a special two part, four hour special, set to air on October 9 and 10 on E!
Congratulations to Kim and Kris!