- Joan Rivers claims that she is being sued by Kristen Stewart over a joke she made about Rupert Sanders- Huffington Post
- Ansel Elgort has landed a major new movie role- Just Jared Jr
- AMC’s Turn has been renewed for a second season- Entertainment Weekly
- Director Nancy Meyers casts her former assistant in her new movie- The Hollywood Reporter
- Sting‘s kids won’t inherit a cent from his fortune- DListed
- Rita Ora shows off her booty in a sheer mesh outfit- Hollywood Tuna
- John Oliver destroys Dr. Oz and his magic diet pills- Towleroad
- Adrian Grenier is down in the Florida Keys today (June 23) with Fabien Cousteau as the aquatic filmmaker preps for Mission 31. For thirty days, he and his team will live and work in Aquarius, the world’s only underwater research lab. This will be the first time a mission of this length has taken place in the history of Aquarius, breaking his grandfather’s record of 30 days. Three main topics will be highlighted throughout Cousteau’s Mission 31: climate change and the related challenges of ocean acidification; ocean pollution with an emphasis on the effects of plastics; and overconsumption of resources with specific focus on the decline of biodiversity.
Kristen Stewart - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
Kristen Stewart wears a “Mr. Science Sh-t” t-shirt while stepping out solo to run some errands on Sunday (June 15) in Los Angeles.
The 24-year-old actress was seen a few weeks ago while heading into LAX Airport for a flight out of town.
The movie “is set in a future society where emotions have been eradicated and the new breed of humans is called Equals. They live peacefully, but when a disease begins activating in its victims everything they thought they’d escaped, they are sent away and never seen again. When Silas (Hoult) is infected, he becomes an outcast, but he notices one person who seems to understand what he’s going through, Nia (Stewart), who is able to hide her emotions. The only way for them to ensure their survival is to escape,” according to Deadline.
FYI: Kristen is wearing James jeans.
20+ pictures inside of Kristen Stewart stepping out solo on Father’s Day… More Here! »
Kristen Stewart goes through her bag as she makes her way through the security gate at LAX airport on Tuesday (May 27) in Los Angeles.
That same day, the 24-year-old actress dropped her directorial debut with Sage + The Saints‘ music video for “Take Me to the South”!
“The reason this movie was made was not to make a statement about how superficial media can be, but it was a lot of fun for me to be the one to say it,” Kristen recently told the WSJ about her new movie The Clouds of Sils Maria. “Obviously, I’ve had more experience with the media, so it makes it funnier.”
She continued, “I don’t a have a personal assistant right now, but I have had one in the past and I definitely understand the dynamic. The difference is that I never had such a co-dependent relationship.”
Kristen Stewart Makes Directorial Debut with Sage + The Saints' 'Take Me to the South' Video - Watch Now!
Check out Kristen Stewart‘s directorial debut for Sage + The Saints‘ music video “Take Me to the South”!
The 24-year-old actress shot the video in both Nashville, Tennessee and Los Angeles as part of Buffalo David Bitton’s “Blank Check Series.” David Ethan Shapiro co-directed the vid.
“Working with Sage + The Saints for my directorial debut was a fantastic and rewarding experience,” Kristen said. “I’m extremely proud of what I and my co-creators at Starlight Studios have accomplished, and grateful for the Buffalo Blank Check Series for facilitating our creativity and artistic vision.”
Check out Kristen‘s directorial debut below!
Kristen Stewart Makes Directorial Debut
Kristen Stewart dresses down and keeps her glasses on while arriving at LAX airport in Los Angeles on Sunday afternoon (May 25).
The 23-year-old actress sported a ‘No Problem’ ball cap and held onto an open Chanel bag as she headed through the terminal on her way to an awaiting ride.
In case you missed it, check out the trailer for the film!
The 24-year-old actress and her 17-year-old co-star were joined at the event by their director Olivier Assayas, actor Daniel Bruhl, John Travolta with wife Kelly Preston, and Uma Thurman with Quentin Tarantino.
In case you missed it, check out Kristen, Chloe, and Juliette in the trailer for the film – it’s packed with tension filled-moments!
FYI: Chloe and Kristen are wearing Chanel couture. Chloe is also wearing Chopard jewels. Uma is wearing Chopard jewels.
15+ pictures inside of Kristen Stewart and others at the premiere… More Here! »
Kristen Stewart and Chloe Moretz star in the ominous trailer for their new film Clouds of Sils Maria.
Juliette Binoche stars in the film as an older actress who reflects upon her age and career when thinking about a role she played in her youth after a younger star (Moretz) steps into the spotlight. Kristen plays Juliette‘s assistant.
The film currently has no US release date, however, IFC Films plans to release it in theaters later this year. We can’t wait!
Check out the trailer below.
Tension Runs High in ‘Clouds of Sils Maria’ Trailer