- Kristin Cavallari doesn’t like that she can look too thin- US Weekly
- Lindsay Lohan fails to compete her community service again- TMZ
- Hottie Kendrick Sampson goes shirtless for Glamoholic‘s January 2015 issue- Just Jared Jr
- Bradley Cooper to continue The Elephant Man in London- Entertainment Weekly
- We need to talk about Jude Law‘s hair- Lainey Gossip
- Julianne Moore says she was “iced out” by Madonna- TooFab
- The Hannibal season three teaser looks selicious- MTV
- Which Kardashian should be your BFF?- Popsugar
Kristin Cavallari News, Pictures, and Videos
- You’ve got to see how amazing Kristin Cavallari‘s post-baby body looks- US Weekly
- Is Rosie O’Donnell having issues at The View?- TMZ
- Iggy Azalea and Nick Young have different stories on how they met- Just Jared Jr
- Jennifer Lawrence will have a top 40 song- Entertainment Weekly
- Does Taylor Swift have a new man in her life?- Lainey Gossip
- Britney Spears introduces her new boyfriend to her sons- TooFab
- Sky Ferreira just released a new song- MTV
- Blake Lively steps out with her baby bump showing- Popsugar
The 27-year-old fashion designer shared the news via social media with an adorable pic of baby shoes, a baby hat, and a hospital band!
“Welcome Jaxon Wyatt Cutler 7lbs 11oz 5/7/14 ❤️” Kristin captioned the picture. We hope Kristin and Jay share an adorable picture of baby Jaxon too!
Kristin and Jay are already parents to an adorable baby boy named Camden.
Congratulations to the happy couple on the wonderful new addition!
“Thank you for all the love!! We are so excited for Camden to be a big brother!” the 26-year-old fashion maven tweeted.
“We want to have a second sooner rather than later,” Kristin recently told E! News about wanting a second child with her football player hubby. “We’re working on it!”
Two duo have one son together already named Camden, 14 months.
“Before Camden was born, I thought I’d be pregnant again by the time he was six months, but I definitely wasn’t ready. Now, I’m finally ready. Obviously, I want a little girl, but if I had another boy I would be so excited as well,” Kristin added.
Congratulations to the happy couple, if the news is true!!
“Im officially Kristin Elizabeth Cutler!!!!!” the 26-year-old fashion designer tweeted, along with an Instagram pic of their wedding rings.
Jay and Kristin reportedly stopped by the Davidson County Clerk in Nashville, Tenn. early this morning to get a marriage license, according to TMZ. Jay went to college in Vanderbilt which is located in Tennessee.
Kristin and Jay have one child together, a 10-month-old named Camden.
Congratulations to the happy couple on the news!
Nicole Richie gets her shopping on at the QVC Presents FFANY Shoes on Sale event held at The Waldorf Astoria Hotel on Monday (October 22) in New York City.
Over the weekend, Nicole looked super glam hitting up the 2012 Teen Vogue Fashion University event.
FYI: Nicole is wearing a Scalan and Theodore dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, the House of Harlow 1960 Marley clutch, the House of Harlow 1960 Olber’s Paradox Drop earrings, the House of Harlow 1960 Skull & Pearl cuff, and Jennifer Meyer and House of Harlow 1960 rings.
10+ pictures inside of Nicole Richie, Kristin Cavallari, and Katrina Bowden at the QVC Shoes on Sale event… More Here! »
“We are thrilled to welcome Camden Jack Cutler into the world. He was born this morning weighing 7lbs 9oz. Everyone is doing great!” the 25-year-old reality star tweeted on Wednesday (August 8).
Camden is the first child for Kristin and Chicago Bears quarterback Jay, 29, who announced they were expecting back in January after getting back together following a brief breakup.
Congratulations to the happy couple on the new addition!!