- Sherri Shepherd‘s ex Lamar Sally claims she’s not involved in their newborm son’s life – Radar
- NFL Hall of Famer Warren Sapp arrested for prostitution – Gossip Cop
- What did celebrities think of Katy Perry‘s halftime show? – Just Jared Jr
- Oprah is teaming up with Selma‘s director for a new series – Huffington Post
- Kim Kardashian‘s bare butt Love magazine pic leaks - DListed
- Behati Prinsloo looks amazing, as always! – Hollywood Tuna
- How awesome is this Avengers tv spot!? – Towleroad
Lamar Sally News, Pictures, and Videos
Lamar filed the papers on May 2.
Sherri and Lamar married back in August of 2011 in Chicago. They have no children together.
No additional details have been released as of this time, and neither one of the parties has commented on the situation.
The couple tied the knot in Chicago on Saturday (August 13) in a ceremony attended by close friends and family members.
“Second chances really do happen, and I got mine!” Sherri told Life & Style. “I’m married now!”
For more exclusive photos of Sherri and Lamar‘s wedding, pick up the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands Wednesday (August 17). You can also catch Wedding Fabulous: Sherri Shepherd Gets Married, which premieres Tuesday, September 13 at 9:00pm ET/PT on Style.
Lamar proposed to Sherri on December 26th at his home in Los Angeles following a trip they took together to San Diego, her rep confirms to People.
“Sherri was surprised to find their accommodations had been decorated with lights by one of Sal‘s best friends, her dog was wearing a Santa beard and hat, and, in the middle of a dish of Sherri‘s favorite but forbidden M&M’s (she is diabetic), was a tiny little box,” her rep said.
Before popping the question, Lamar got permission from Sherri‘s 5-year-old son Jeffrey.
The happy couple is planning an August wedding in Chicago.