- It’s love-love for Kate and Lance
- Larry Birkhead buys lingerie for his 1-year-old daughter
- Bikini-clad Lisa Rinna hits the beach.
- Lauren and Audrina soak up the sun
- Producer/rapper Timbaland holds formal wedding in Aruba
- Mike Myers is a diva
- Ralph Lauren and Marc Jacobs are in a gay pride fashion face-off
- Brittany Snow feels a connection to hookers
- The Disney Channel’s latest musical, Camp Rock, featuring the Jonas Brothers, averaged 8.9 million viewers in its premiere Friday.
- Abigail Breslin’s American Girl flick had such a strong showing in its limited release this weekend that Picturehouse and Warner Bros. will expand the nation-wide release from 1,800 screens to 2,500 when it opens July 2 against Will Smith’s Hancock.
- American Idol runner-up Blake Lewis is the latest to lose his record contract. His first CD has only sold 300,00 copies since it was released last Christmas.
- According to The Post, Jennifer Lopez acted like a diva during a recent visit to the Catherine Malandrino store near her NY home. J.Lo demanded the store be shut down while she shopped and left piles of clothes on the ground after trying on almost tons of outfits. After someone in her entourage demanded she get a 50% off discount, Jennifer still didn’t buy anything.
- Kevin Spacey will headline the independent film, Shrink, playing a psychiatrist to the stars.
Lance Armstrong Breaking News and Photos
On Tuesday, Lance appeared on The View and was asked about his relationship with Kate Hudson. “Number one, I know you have to ask that question. And it’s my right not to answer it,” he said.
“Number two, I think when you’re happy about something or proud about something, I think it’s natural in human nature to talk about it.
“But I’m not going to answer it. Next question!”
Earlier in the day, Kate Hudson and her son Ryder Robinson were seen out and about in New York City.
For Father’s Day, Kate and Ryder spent the day with Lance and his children.
10+ more pics inside of Kate and Lance doing dinner…
Kate Hudson and her son Ryder are spotted with Lance Armstrong and his children Luke, Isabella and Grace heading to a Father’s day brunch in Brooklyn, New York. Chris Robinson (not pictured) also showed up to the restaurant.
While Kate, 29, and Lance, 36, both have refused to confirm the rumors of them dating, Kate made sure she turned out to support Lance in Canada this weekend where he was taking part in a cycle ride to raise over $1 million for cancer research.
Before the race, the couple spent several days in rugged Muskoka, a northern Ontario summer holiday spot where Kate‘s mom, actress Goldie Hawn, has a cabin.
Kate and Lance also managed to catch “Iron Maiden” during their “Somewhere Back in Time Tour.”
10+ more pics of Kate and Lance going a little krazy with their kids in NYC…
As reported earlier, Kate Hudson and Lance Armstrong have been glued together recently, last seen leaving their hotel in Monaco on Sunday.
The 36-year-old “Live Strong” cyclist was last linked to fashion designer Tory Burch before the relationship ended last year. Kate, 29, dated Owen Wilson last year.
Ms. Hudson has a 4-year-old son Ryder with ex-husband/rocker Chris Robinson. Lance has three children with his ex-wife Kristin. Luke is 8 and Isabella and Grace (twins) are both 6.
Ashley Olsen, 21, and cycling champion Lance Armstrong, 36, are the latest odd couple to surface in Hollywood, reports Page Six.
The couple showed up to the Rose Bar at the Gramercy Park Hotel Monday and spent the night together.
One bar spy said, “They came together with a group of friends. Ashley drank red wine, sat on his lap and they were making out all night. They left together around 2 a.m.”
This is one rumor I wouldn’t mind being shot down by one of their publicists!
Ashley was at one point romantically linked to 30-year-old club owner Scott Sartiano. Seems like she’s climbing up the age ladder of men!
- Scarlett Johansson Wears Worst Dress Ever
- Cameron Diaz Drops IT All for W Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Wears a Ball of Yarn of an Outfit
- Hilary Duff is Still Alive; Stalker Arrested
- Tom Cruise Before He Got The Crazies
- Madonna Breaks Traffic Laws Right And Left
- Kevin Federline is Getting Fat
- Frankie Muniz, Shirtless, Age 21: Would You Hit It?
- Jennifer Garner Gets Fined
Nelly Furtado – “Say It Right” Music Video
- American Idol returns with a two-night, four-hour season premiere Tues. and Wed, Jan. 16 and 17. Both @ 8-10PM ET/PT.
- Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan, $26.4 million, 2. The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause, $20 million, 3. Flushed Away, $19.1 million, 4. Saw III, $15.5 million, 5. The Departed, $8 million.
- Kirstie Alley tells Life magazine that she skyrocketed to 220 pounds by eating 28,000 calories a day. “I ate with wild abandon,” a slimmed down Alley reveals. Now 75 pounds lighter, Alley will reveal her new body on Oprah today.
- Lance Armstrong finished the New York City marathon yesterday 24 seconds ahead of his three-hour goal and less than an hour behind the winner, Marilson Gomes dos Santos, of Brazil. “That was without a doubt the hardest physical thing I’ve ever done,” the seven-time Tour de France champion said after the race.
- Beyonce tells Elle magazine that she and Jay-Z are very much in love despite rumors of his unfaithfulness and multiple songs on her new album about cheating boyfriends. The singer/actress says she just didn’t want to make another album full of love songs.