- After announcing their split last month, Jane Lynch has filed for divorce from her wife Lara Embry- Entertainment Weekly
- Paris Jackson leaves the hospital following suicide attempt- US Weekly
- Randy Travis remains in critical condition after stroke- Huffington Post
- Six hospital employees fired for snooping Kim Kardashian‘s records following her birth- TMZ
- Demi Lovato clarifies comments that made people think she dissed Justin Bieber- Just Jared Jr
- The show must go on for Mariah Carey- Lainey Gossip
- Ian Ziering discusses his role in Sharknado- The Hollywood Reporter
- 51 hottest Jewish men in Hollywood- Buzzfeed
- Lindsay Lohan is getting her own reality show- X17
- Fashionista Louise Roe was spotted having a fun time at Moonlight Rollerway in Glendale, Calif. earlier this week.
Lara Embry Breaking News and Photos
“Lara and I have decided to end our marriage. This has been a difficult decision for us as we care very deeply about one another. We ask for privacy as we deal with this family matter,” the 52-year-old Glee actress told People in a statement.
Jane and Lara met in 2009 and were married on Memorial Day in 2010 in Massachusetts, where gay marriage is recognized.
Last night, Jane performed at the 2013 Tony Awards with the cast of Broadway’s Annie.
The 52-year-old Glee actress and her wife were joined at the event by Congresswoman Betsy Butler and civil rights activist Dolores Huerta, among others.
Meanwhile, you can check out Jane in the brand new season of Glee, which premieres September 12!
10+ pictures inside of Jane Lynch and her wife at the 2012 Equality Awards… More Here! »
Jayma Mays, 32, chose a Reem Acra gown, Brian Atwood shoes, Neil Lane earrings, and a Judith Lieber clutch.
Also pictured inside: Matthew Morrison, who wore Dolce&Gabbana.
The cast of Glee was nominated for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series but lost out to Modern Family.
10+ pictures inside of Jayma Mays, Jane Lynch, and Matthew Morrison at the SAG Awards… More Here! »
Jane, who chose an Ali Rahimi dress and a Swarovski clutch, was joined on the carpet by her wife Lara Embry.
Heather chose a Romona Keveza blush silk chiffon strapless gown with rosette bodice, a Swarovski clutch, and Martin Katz jewelry.
Also pictured inside: Jayma Mays, who wore a Jenny Packham dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, and a Swarovski clutch.
The Glee cast was nominated for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series, but lost to the cast of Modern Family.
10+ pictures inside of Jane Lynch and Heather Morris on the red carpet… More Here! »
The 50-year-old Glee star revealed her character, Sue Sylvester, will be throwing “a hissy fit the likes of which no one has seen before” when the hit Fox show returns on February 6.
“It’s got so much firepower,” Jane told the Associated Press. “There is so much going on in the show that is crazy and funny and wild. I have a hissy fit … where I try to destroy the locker room and principal’s office. I try to shoot one of my cheerleaders from a cannon.”