- Ryan Seacreast is reportedly trying to relaunch Larry King on the radio – TMZ
- Raven Symone is joining Demi Lovato as a guest star on Sonny With A Chance – Just Jared Jr
- Nicole Richie lightens up her locks back to blonde – Us Weekly
- Mariah Carey fuels pregnancy speculation by performing in maternity wear – Lainey Gossip
- Lindsay Lohan gets behind the wheel of a Maserati – The Superficial
- Taylor Swift takes you behind the scenes of “Mine” – MTV Buzz
- Katy Perry stops by The Late Night Show With David Letterman – Access Hollywood
- Shia LaBeouf cleans up in a suit on set of Transformers 3 – Popsugar
- Elizabeth Hurley recommends mugs of boiling water for breakfast – theFABlife
- Ed Hardy designer Christian Audigier doesn’t wear his own clothing – Trendmill
- Rick Fox and Michael Bolton to join the cast of Dancing With The Stars? – OK
- Spencer Pratt plays paparazzi in Costa Rica – PCN
Larry King News, Pictures, and Videos
Piers Morgan will join the CNN news crew, NBC Universal Television Entertainment chairman Jeff Gaspin confirmed at the TCA summer press tour.
Gaspin revealed that NBC would be sharing Piers with CNN since Piers just signed a three-year deal as a judge for America’s Got Talent.
On Wednesday, Piers played it coy when asked if he was replacing Larry: “I can’t actually talk about that at the moment, I’m afraid.”
TELL JJ: Are you ready for Piers Morgan Live?
- Larry King named the American Idol host as his potential replacement – PopEater
- Dolly Parton defends Miley Cyrus – Just Jared Jr
- Amy Poehler shows off her bump – Huffington Post
- Singer Jon Secada does Chippendale’s in Las Vegas – DListed
- Kelly Brook hits the beach – Hollywood Tuna
- Angelina Jolie makes the Top 10 bad ass babes – Rotten Tomatoes
- Carrie Prejean will be married at Prop 8 supporter’s hotel – Towleroad
- Tiger Wood‘s wife is in final meetings with her divorce lawyer – Radar
- Whitney Port gets chubby – Celebuzz
- Sofia Vergara checks out the Eclipse premiere – Celebslam
- Eva Longoria and Tony Parker are enjoying Italy – ASL
- Kanye West‘s artwork for ‘Power’ is released – Idolator
Larry King announced on Tuesday (June 29) that he will be ending his show, Larry King Live, after 25 years on the air.
The 67-year-old talk show host first made the announcement on his Twitter.
“I’m ending my nightly show this fall,” Larry tweeted. “But continuing at CNN.”
“I talked to the guys here at CNN and I told them I would like to end Larry King Live,” Larry wrote on his blog. “CNN has graciously accepted, giving me more time for my wife and I to get to the kids’ little league games.”
Larry then concluded, “With this chapter closing I’m looking forward to the future and what my next chapter will bring, but for now it’s time to hang up my nightly suspenders.”
Larry King will host a star-studded telethon on Monday (June 21) to benefit relief efforts for those affected by the oil spill in the Gulf Coast.
Monday’s episode of Larry King Live will be a special two-hour show!
Ryan Seacrest will be manning the online side of the show with a “Social Suite” for Facebook and Twitter users.
Monday’s telethon will air from 8-10 p.m. EST on CNN.
The 45-year-old Brit reportedly has a four-year contract to consider and if accepted, will start a primetime show in the fall.
According to UK’s Telegraph, “CNN executives were also impressed by his British chat show, Piers Morgan’s Life Stories, in which he interviewed [UK's Prime Minister] Gordon Brown.”
WILL YOU TUNE IN to watch Piers Morgan’s show?
“We love our children, we love each other, we love being a family. That is all that matters to us,” the 76-year-old host of Larry King Live and his 50-year-old wife said in a joint statement (via ABC News).
“We owe it to ourselves and our children to continue being dedicated to each other. We want to thank our friends for their loyal love and support — for being there for us,” the couple continued.
Larry‘s spokesman said that Larry has moved back home and that divorce proceedings have been stopped.
Larry has been married eight times. The couple announced their intentions to divorce about a month ago.