- Mick Jagger paid tribute to his late girlfriend L’Wren Scott on what would have been her 52nd birthday – US Weekly
- Kelly Ripa brings up Michael Strahan‘s divorces on Live! – Gossip Cop
- See the cast of Almost Famous in Concert in costume – Just Jared Jr
- Robert Downey Jr. discusses the possibility of an Iron Man 4 – Entertainment Weekly
- Prince Harry sure looks good in a tuxedo – Lainey Gossip
- See the photos from Gigi Hadid‘s epic birthday bash – TooFab
- Writing and casting Garry Marshall‘s next five holiday movies – MTV
- Erika Christensen snaps photo of her bare baby bump – Popsugar
L’Wren Scott News, Pictures, and Videos
- According to reports, L’Wren Scott has left approximately $9 million to her partner Mick Jagger, leaving out the rest of her family – US Weekly
- Zac Efron got in a brawl – TMZ
- Have you seen Leighton Meester covering Fleetwood Mac? – Just Jared Jr
- Oprah Winfrey is going out on tour – Entertainment Weekly
- Is another Indiana Jones film in the works? – Lainey Gossip
- James Franco denies hooking up with Lindsay Lohan – TooFab
- Beyonce puts the Eiffel Tower into perspective – MTV
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel return home – Popsugar
The Perth, Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, Macedon, Brisbane, and Auckland shows, ranging from the 18th of March to the 5th of April, have been postponed until further notice and will be rescheduled at some point.
Earlier today, Mick released a touching statement about his love.
“I am still struggling to understand how my lover and best friend could end her life in this tragic way. We spent many wonderful years together and had made a great life for ourselves. She had great presence and her talent was much admired, not least by me. I have been touched by the tributes that people have paid to her, and also the personal messages of support that I have received. I will never forget her, Mick,” the 70-year-old Rolling Stones band member wrote.
In light of L’Wren‘s death, the Rolling Stones cancelled the Wednesday night launch of their Australian tour.
In case you missed the reports, L’Wren was found dead, hanging in her apartment on Monday morning (March 17). Our continued thoughts go out to L’Wren‘s loved ones.
The 70-year-old Rolling Stones rocker is slamming the report via his rep.
“The story in the New York Post re a split between Mick Jagger and L’Wren Scott is 100 % untrue,” Mick‘s rep told JustJared.com in a statement. “There is absolutely no basis in fact to this story. It is a horrible and inaccurate piece of gossip during this very tragic time for Mick.”
Earlier today, Mick‘s rep said that he was “shocked and devastated” by the news. He was in Australia at the time of her death and now it looks like his tour there is likely going to be canceled in wake of the news.
“He is completely shocked and devastated by the news,” the 70-year-old rocker’s rep shared with JustJared.com.
In case you didn’t know, L’Wren, who was a fashion designer, was found hanging in her Manhattan apartment earlier this morning (March 17) by her assistant.
Mick and L’Wren had been dating since 2001.
We send out our thoughts and condolences to Mick Jagger during this incredibly difficult time.
The 49-year-old fashion designer was found by her assistant at around 10am this morning in New York City, the police said. The police do not suspect foul play, but the Medical Examiner’s Office will determine a cause of death.
L’Wren, who started her career as a model and then a very influential celebrity stylist, has been in a long-term relationship with rocker Mick Jagger since 2001.
We send out our thoughts and condolences to all of L’Wren‘s loved ones during this incredibly difficult time. More Here! »