- Mad Men sets a new record by losing all seventeen Emmys it was nominated for- Huffington Post
- Kendall Schmidt goes shirtless in new photo shoot- Just Jared Jr
- Check out the Emmys best and worst moments- Entertainment Weekly
- Sofia Vergara has a wardrobe malfunction- DListed
- Kat Dennings flaunts her assets at the Emmys- Hollywood Tuna
- Mitt Romney tells teacher he does not need her advice on education- Towleroad
- Billie Joe Armstrong‘s family reacts to his admission to rehab- Celebuzz
- David and Victoria Beckham go to their boys’ soccer game- ASL
Mad Men News, Pictures, and Videos
Alexis Bledel attends the 2012 Lucille Lortel Awards at the NYU Skirball Center on Sunday (May 6) in New York City.
The 30-year-old actress was joined by Hugh Dancy to present the Outstanding Featured Actress award to Tonya Pinkins.
Alexis surprised Mad Men viewers tonight when she appeared as an unannounced guest star in this week’s episode, “Lady Lazarus”.
Alexis played the wife of the insurance salesman befriended by Pete Campbell (Vincent Kartheiser).
DID YOU CATCH Alexis Bledel’s surprise guest appearance on Mad Men?
10+ pictures inside of Alexis Bledel at the 2012 Lucille Lortel Awards… More Here! »
Mad Men has shattered ratings records!
The AMC drama brought in 3.5 million viewers for its season five premiere on Sunday night (March 25). The premiere marked the first new Mad Men episode since October 2010.
As a comparison, last season, the show averaged 2.3 million viewers, Variety reports, adding that season four’s premiere yielded 2.9 million viewers.
DID YOU WATCH the fifth season premiere of Mad Men?
P.S. If you liked “Zou Bisou Bisou” on last night’s ep, you can download it on iTunes!
- Jon Hamm reveals that viewers can expect some “holy s—” moments in the upcoming season of Mad Men – Huffington Post
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth hit the red carpet – Just Jared Jr
- What’s the worst movie of the year so far? – FoxNews
- Kim Kardashian speaks out about Jon Hamm‘s comments on her – DListed
- AnnaLynne McCord plays with a friend’s foot – Hollywood Tuna
- Closing arguments have begun in Dharun Ravi (Tyler Clementi‘s roommate)’s trial – Towleroad
- Nope, Jessica Simpson is not having twins – Celebuzz
- A Walking Dead star lands a new role – ASL
Check out this preview video of Mad Men‘s fifth season!
“I think there’s this incredible new chapter in their lives — and a lot of twists,” show creator Matthew Weiner told USA Today.
“If you like the show, I think it’s a good season,” Jon added.
ARE YOU EXCITED that Mad Men is on its way back to TV?
‘Mad Men’ Season 5 Preview Video
The stars of AMC’s hit drama are both presenting at tonight’s ceremony. The fifth season of Mad Men is set to premiere on March 25 – we can’t wait to see what’s new from the employees of Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce!
FYI: Christina is wearing a Vivienne Westwood dress and Forevermark jewels. Jon is wearing Tod’s Francesina Lace-up shoes in Black Patent Leather.
January Jones steps out of her trailer in a 1960s floral nightgown on the set of Mad Men on Monday (October 10) in Los Angeles.
Baby Xander seems to already be supportive of his mama’s hit television show.
“Her [January's] baby had his fingers crossed,” Mad Men creator Matthew Weiner told People about their Emmy win. “She told me that”
20+ pictures inside of January Jones on the set of Mad Men in Los Angeles…