- Madonna gives a shout-out to the girl whose breast she exposed on stage – TMZ
- Selena Gomez commented on Justin Bieber‘s throwback kissing photo – US Weekly
- Harry Styles‘ sister comments on the iCloud hack – Gossip Cop
- Jordan Fisher teases his upcoming music video choreography – Just Jared Jr
- Scott Baio endorses Donald Trump – Entertainment Weekly
- The story is changing on Ben Affleck‘s massive back tattoo – Lainey Gossip
- Ariel Winter discusses emancipation from her mother – TooFab
- Cole Sprouse shares photos of his new black hair – MTV
- The Obama family touches down in Cuba – Popsugar
Madonna News, Pictures, and Videos
- Madonna pulled down a 17-year-old fan’s shirt and exposed her breast on stage during a concert. Will she be charged? – TMZ
- Arizona coach’s shirt gets drenched with sweat at March Madness game – US Weekly
- Will Kylie Jenner be moving to New York? – Gossip Cop
- The Summer Set dropped their new song “Jean Jacket” – Just Jared Jr
- Sucker Punch‘s Emily Browning has an exciting new role – Entertainment Weekly
- Recapping last night’s eventful Scandal episode – Lainey Gossip
- Bo Derek is still a perfect ten at 59 – TooFab
- Lindsay Lohan recreates a Parent Trap scene on Dubsmash – MTV
- Julianne Hough looks amazing in her bikini – Popsugar
Madonna is firing back at rumors that she was drunk and high during one of her recent Rebel Heart shows in Australia.
The rumors came about from a music, art and comedy pre-show that she took part in, which came in with mixed reviews.
“The latest media onslaught against Madonna is that she’s taken to being drunk on stage, which anyone who knows anything about her knows this is absolutely ridiculous.” The note continues later, “And these sort of accusations are nothing short of misogynistic attempt to undermine a highly accomplished woman’s value,” a fan wrote in a note on Instagram.
Madonna posted a note in response, “Thanks for supporting me. Too bad people don’t know the art of acting and playing a character. I could never do any of my shows high or drunk. And yes underlying all of this is sexism and mysongony which proves that not only do we not get equal pay bUt we are still treated like heretics if we step out of line and think outside the box! . Sexism is alive and kicking but i am ❤️#livingforlove”
Watch the performance in Melbourne that brought up the question of Madonna‘s sobriety on stage…
“It’s true, there’s no love stronger than a mother for her son,” the 57-year-old entertainer said while dedicating a song to Rocco.
“And, if I talk about him too much, I might cry,” Madonna said while her voice started getting shaky. “But I would like to dedicate this song to him. It’s a love song for a man, but I know he’ll be one, one day. I hope he hears this somewhere and knows how much I miss him.”
Madonna then sang the classic song “La Vie en Rose.” Watch the dedication below.
Madonna dropped a major bombshell during her concert in the Philippines earlier this week – she says she fired a personal trainer once after she allegedly slept with her boyfriend!
“Once I had a Filipino trainer, this beautiful, beautiful girl,” the 57-year-old entertainer said during the show. “She was gorgeous and very talented as a trainer. But she f—ed my boyfriend, so I fired her.”
“In this case, it was not a happy ending,” Madonna said. “That was a joke. When you laugh I continue,” she added and then repeated the line again to get the laughter.
“I know I sound like I’m cynical and I don’t believe in romance and that I think everybody is backstabbing,” she added.
Madonna Says She Fired Her Trainer for Sleeping with Her Boyfriend
The 57-year-old entertainer posted a photo of Rocco, 15, sitting shirtless in the sun.
“I miss this boy so full of life so full@of@love💛! I hope we see that Leo Sun soon. The light is blinding!” Madonna captioned the pic.
Madonna and Guy are expected to attend a custody hearing in New York on March 2.
Madonna looks over her balcony with her entourage en tow at their hotel on Saturday (January 23) in Miami, Fla.
The 57-year-old entertainer hit the stage that same evening for her Rebel Heart World Tour. Unlike any other night, this particular show was special since it was her daughter Mercy‘s birthday!
According to USA Today, Madonna treated her daughter to a sweet serenade on stage before she blew out her candle in front of a live audience!
Madge shared a sweet snap of the two on her Instagram with a sweet caption to go along with the photo.
“Happy Birthday to my Beautiful Mercy James! 🎉🎉🎉❌⭕️❌⭕️💘💘💘💋. ❤️#rebelheart,” she posted.
20+ pictures inside of Madonna on stage in Miami… More Here! »