Top Stories

Mark Burnett Latest News, Photos, and Videos

Donald Trump Will Remain as 'Apprentice' Executive Producer

Donald Trump might be heading into the White House very soon, but he plans on keeping another job title during his time as president – he’ll remain as the executive producer of The Apprentice franchise.

When The New Celebrity Apprentice premieres in January with Arnold Schwarzenegger as the new host, Trump will be credited as an executive producer alongside Arnold and series creator Mark Burnett.

Mr. Trump has a big stake in the show and conceived of it with Mark Burnett. Additional details regarding his business interests will be shared December 15th,” transition spokeswoman Hope Hicks told THR.

MORE NEWS ON THE NEW CELEBRITY APPRENTICE:

The Apprentice's Mark Burnett Can't Release Donald Trump Tapes for Legal Reasons

Creator of The Apprentice, Mark Burnett, says he cannot legally release any behind-the-scenes footage from the show. There are allegedly tapes that display Donald Trump, former host of the show, in a bad light using offensive language.

“MGM owns Mark Burnett’s production company and The Apprentice is one of its properties. Various contractual and legal requirements also restrict MGM’s ability to release such material,” the joint statement from MGM and Mark, 56, read (via People). “The recent claims that Mark Burnett has threatened anyone with litigation if they were to leak such material are completely and unequivocally false. To be clear, as previously reported in the press, which Mark Burnett has confirmed, he has consistently supported Democratic campaigns.”

News of additional videos surfaced after Donald was heard making offensive comments in a released audio from 2005.

Jimmy Kimmel Blames Mark Burnett for Donald Trump

Jimmy Kimmel hits the stage while opening the show at the 2016 Emmy Awards held at the Microsoft Theater on Sunday (September 18) in Los Angeles.

The 48-year-old comedian is hosting the show this evening and during his monologue, he blamed The Apprentice producer Mark Burnett for giving Donald Trump the platform he needed to reach his presidential campaign.

“Television can also tear us apart. If it wasn’t for television would Donald Trump be running for president?” Jimmy asked the crowd. “No. He’d be home right now quietly rubbing up against his wife Malaria [sic] while she pretends to be asleep.”

“Thanks to Mark Burnett, we don’t have to watch reality shows anymore. We’re living in one,” Jimmy said. “Who do you have lined up to fill the spot on the Supreme Court? Miley Cyrus or Cee-Lo?… If Donald Trump gets elected, and he builds that wall, the first person we’re throwing over is Mark Burnett.”


Jimmy Kimmel’s Emmys 2016 Monologue
jimmy kimmel blames mark burnett for donald trump 01
jimmy kimmel blames mark burnett for donald trump 02
jimmy kimmel blames mark burnett for donald trump 03
jimmy kimmel blames mark burnett for donald trump 04
jimmy kimmel blames mark burnett for donald trump 05

Jack Huston & Rodrigo Santoro Bring Their Partners To 'Ben-Hur' L.A Premiere!

Jack Huston flashes a smile alongside his gorgeous partner Shannan Click while hitting the red carpet at the premiere of his latest film Ben-Hur held at the Chinese Theatre on Tuesday (August 16) in Los Angeles.

The 33-year-old actor was also joined by his co-stars Rodrigo Santoro and his partner Mel Fronckowiak, Pilou Asbaek, Toby Kebbell, Sofia Black D’Elia, Ayelet Zurer, and executive producers Mark Burnett and Roma Downey.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jack Huston

Also in attendance to show their support was Terry Crews and his wife Rebecca King-Crews, and singer Andra Day, who sings the theme song for the film “The Only Way Out.”


Jack Huston & Rodrigo Santoro Discuss Reimagining ‘Ben-Hur’

FYI: Pilou is wearing a Dsquared2 suit.

45+ pictures inside of Jack Huston, Rodrigo Santoro and others at Ben-Hur premiere…More Here! »

jack huston rodrigo santoro bring their spouses to ben hur l a premiere 01
jack huston rodrigo santoro bring their spouses to ben hur l a premiere 02
jack huston rodrigo santoro bring their spouses to ben hur l a premiere 03
jack huston rodrigo santoro bring their spouses to ben hur l a premiere 04
jack huston rodrigo santoro bring their spouses to ben hur l a premiere 05

A Bunch of Stars Announced the 2016 People's Choice Noms

Jane Lynch, Christina Milian, Ming-Na Wen, Betsy Brandt, and Abigail Spencer gather for a group photo while attending the 2016 People’s Choice Awards nominations press conference on Tuesday (November 3) at the Paley Center for Media in Beverly Hills, Calif.

Other stars in attendance included Zachary Levi, Marcia Gay Harden, Raza Jaffrey, and producer Mark Burnett.

The nominations for the awards show in January were announced that day and both Zachary and Marcia left the event as nominees!

Zachary is up for Favorite Actor In A New TV Series for Heroes Reborn while Marcia is nominated for Favorite Actress In A New TV Series for Code Black.

a bunch of stars announced this years peoples choice noms 01
a bunch of stars announced this years peoples choice noms 02
a bunch of stars announced this years peoples choice noms 03
a bunch of stars announced this years peoples choice noms 04
a bunch of stars announced this years peoples choice noms 05